chapter 3

At home, Amina is afraid to play with the toy in the open. What will mummy say? Amina thinks.she goes to her room and shuts the door. She admire the pretty face of the doll.
She presses a button, and the pretty doll begins to sing. Amina is happy.she dance.
    Then she turn and sees the teddy her mother bought. Play with me, not with the stolen toy, 'it seems to be saying.
     Amina become afraid again.'It's not yours. Return it! Her conscience says many times. Amina holds on to the doll. I will not return it, she says to herself unhappily.
   In the night, Amina dreams and sees a girl crying. She walk up to her and ask why she is upset. The girl says, ' my mummy has lost her job. She has not been able to get another one.
Now we can handly eat a meal daily.'
  Amina feels sorry for her. 'Why was she sacked?' She ask. An expensive doll got missing. My mummy was accused of stealing it but my mummy does not steal, the answers, crying more the before.
Amina wakes up frightened. 'Oh, it's a dream! 'Amina is glad. She runs out of bed and takes the doll to her parents. She tells them how she took it from the toy shop at the shopping mall. She then narrates the dream.
Mr. and Mrs. Adam look at each other with surprise. But Amina has never stolen before! Her mother says.
  'I'm shocked!' her father adds.
  'I'm sorry. Please let me return the doll, Amina says sobbing.
   Mr.Adam hugs Amina . 'I'm proud you have a change of heart, 'he says. 'Now promise me that you'll never steal again, 'he adds.
  I promise never to steal again! Amina says, still sobbing.