Volleyball ♡

A/N: He looks so freaking cuteeee 🥰
————————————————————
-in class with Hinata, Jack, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi-

I walk into class and I see the blonde bitch looking out the window like he is the main character. I would also like to add that it was raining and he was listening to music. He is probably listening to 'when the party's over' by Billie Eilish or something.

I walk up to him, take off his headphones and put them on.  And I heard,"CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNN".

"Give them back" he says blushing out of embarrassment.

"Hey hey, beanstalk. There's nothing to hide, I don't judge" I say smiling.

He then grabs the headphones and puts them back on. I stick my tongue out like a child and walk to the back, where the gangsters are at.

"EYYY how you doin' y/n?" Jack yells when I get there.

"GOOD, HOW ABOUT YOU?"

"I'M GOOD! Are you going to the volleyball thingy today? They said to meet at the gymnasium"

"YES!" I said. As I said that Hinata came into the classroom.

"HEY SHOYO" Jack yelled.

"HI!!" I yelled at him.

"HELLO!" he yelled back as he ran towards us.

When we all sit down the teacher comes in and starts to teach. For SOME REASON the VICE principal came in AGAIN.

"y/n l/n come with me" he says.

I then start overthinking everything and trying to find out what I did wrong.

"Ok" I said. I looked at my friends while the vice principal was looking away. I gave them a look, meaning what the hell? Or what did I do?

 I gave them a look, meaning what the hell? Or what did I do?

(Like this one)

I followed him into the room and saw another student with black hair. He looked like he was a popular kid or like he was a prince. I mean he looked hot but he looks like a narcissist. (Just imagine how Aoyama would look when he is sitting)

"Ok she is here" the vice principal says.

——————————————

"Yo what did she do?" Jack asked Hinata. "I am not sure" he replied back. " Bruh we didn't even get to see Killua in real life, we also didn't get to do the tik toks 😔" Jack says.

He then heard a girl say l/n.

They started listening to the conversation of the two girls right in front of them since they mentioned you. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were also listening.

"I saw this really hot guy stalking L/n the other day. His dad is the principal. My theory is that he asked him to bring her to him so he can ask her out." girl number one said.