UshiGushi ♡

The game was 18-10 in Nekoma's favor. That brunette started catching onto Shoyo and their secret weapon was not working anymore.

Eventually, Nekoma won the second set. They won both sets. Some members were sad but the others were fine.

After that, me and my friends decided to get some food. So it was me with Bokuto, Akaashi, Shoyo, Jack, Noya, Ryu, and since Shoyo invited Kageyama and Yamaguchi, Tsuki also came. >:(

Once we got to the restaurant, we got a table and we all sat down. The waiter came and he started asking us what we wanted to drink. We all gave our orders to the waiter and when I did he said, "No problem m'lady,"

"Umm, Chat Noir?" I asked. "You watch Miraculous too? If so, just gotta say Adrien dumb asf for saying 'mArInEtTe iS sUcH a GoOd FrEiNd' when he literally likes her 🙄 "

"OH MY GOSH, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT! 🙄"

"Haha, anyways I will be back with your drinks." the waiter said then left.

I look back at the boys and see them glaring at the waiter. "Is everything ok?" I ask.

"NO, HE'S NOT ABOUT TO HIT ON OUR Y/N. WE'RE GONNA JUMP HIM." Ryu yelled.

"Shhhhh, Ryu!" I replied.

"I agree, I will come with you guys to beat him up ☺️," Tetsuro said.

"Y'all better chill, he didn't say anything like, 'Hey shawty, you looking mad fine today' so leave him be," I said, biting my lip when I tried to make myself sound like a guy.

They all laughed except for Tsukishima. He was still looking towards the waiter. When I looked there, he was coming with our drinks!

"And I'm back with the drinks!' he said and started handing out drinks, with coasters. When I got my drink, the coaster had something written on it. I looked at the waiter and he winked at me. "May I take your orders?" he asked.

We all ordered and then he left. I looked down at my coaster and then read what it said. I started laughing uncontrollably and said,"Guys I'm a psychic!" They all looked at me confused and I showed them my coaster.

It said,' HEy ShaWty, YoU lOoKing mAD fInE toDAY, here's my number xxxxx'. Tsukishima was pissed, Jack and Ryu, Tetsuro, Bokuto, and Noya were laughing cause it was funny but also mad since he was hitting on me. Hinata and Yamaguchi were just laughing cause it was funny. Akaashi and Kageyama were just...there, vibing.

Later the waiter came with our food, hehe that rhymes. He gave us our food and then we started eating.

Once we finished we all paid and then left.

——————————————

I was now walking to my house with Tsuki. He was with his headphones on, like usual. But this time I just felt someone staring at me. I look around to try to find out who it is but can't see anyone because of how dark it is.

I then look to my left and see a red-headed tall boy looking at me. Wait...that face...it looks so... OH MY GOSH! TENDOU?!?

"SATORI?" I yell.

"IT IS YOUU, OH MY GOSH Y/N-CHAN IT'S BEEN SO LONGGGG!!!!" he yells back.

"Wow, good thing you changed that hairstyle! I just gotta say that the bowl cut...WAS NOT IT."

"HEY don't be mean, but yea the bowl cut wasn't it, hopefully, this looks better."

"Yea it does, oh by the way, do you still play Minecraft?"