𝟏𝟓 - 𝐒𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

I'm yours to keep and I'm yours to lose

♔♔

Wilford began to devise his plan to steal away (Y/N) as soon as he left the House of Mirrors. He teleported back into his pink, chaotic wonderland. Wilford twisted his gun in his hand. sitting in the black hair of his living room. He angrily shot the ceiling, letting the bullet fly wherever the fuck he wanted. He didn't care anymore.

"Google!" Wilford called. The robot appeared before him, appearing in mere seconds. "You are going to help me and I don't care whether you want to or not!" He demanded, spit flying out of his mouth.

Google smiled, "We both know that I equally despise Damien as much as you do. I'll help you in any way to tear down the empire that Dark has built. Once you take over the realm with (Y/N) by your side, we can conquer Mark's world and enslave the human race."

A smirk grew upon Wilford's face, "Tell me more."

"I thought you'd never ask," Google sat down."The best way to trap (Y/N) is to send her back in time. She may develop amnesia, but it gives you time to take her and fill her brain with 'memories' of the 'life you had together.'"

Wilford giggled like a mad man, "Perfect."

♔♔

Ever since the Mirrors incident, (Y/N) and Dark grew even closer. She had uncovered the vulnerable man that was underneath. The man that was in pain and dealing with trauma he still never opened up about.

(Y/N) was in her room, strumming the strings of a golden brown guitar. She smiled, in love with what she was singing.

"And all the pieces fall right into place"

"Get caught up in the moment"

"Lipstick on your face"

"So it goes..."

"You know I'm not a bad girl but I'd do bad things with you"

"So it goes..."

As she continued to strum her guitar, Dark phased through her walls, appearing in her room.

"Shit!" (Y/N) yelled, shrieking and dropping the guitar on to the ground.

Dark smiled, "Would you like to dance with me under the moonlight tonight?" (Y/N) blushed, nodding and accepting the offer. "Great..."

He snapped his fingers and left a black dress with hints of red, black heels with red bottoms, and jewelry upon the bed. "Google! Style her hair and makeup." Dark ordered. Google appeared and bowed, accepting the order. Google knew he had to obey Dark no matter what.

After Google did (Y/N)'s makeup and formal hair, he helped her into the dress and put on her jewelry and shoes. Despite what Google had tried to do to her in the House of Mirrors, she gave him a gentle smile, "Thank you." And kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

(Y/N) came down the staircase, Dark eyeing her from afar. He thought that she was missing something and he snapped his fingers, a black crown with red rubies appearing upon the top of her hair. Dark was wearing a grey tailcoat that had a red rose pinned to his chest. (Y/N) thought that he looked like a real-life prince.