𝟏𝟔 - 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐨

If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely

If you're leaving baby let me down slowly

♔♔

(Y/N) and Dark wandered over to the balcony that followed after the ballroom. She placed her hands on the railing, staring out at the dark blue sky. (Y/N)'s mind wandered over to the idea of freedom. She wanted to be with Dark, but she wanted to be free of this realm.

Dark's hand trailed (Y/N)'s arm, sending shivers down her spine. She turned around and studied Dark's eyes. To him, she looked like an ocean of beauty and severity. Her eyes held ships no one will ever know, but also untapped happiness.

They smiled at each other, acknowledging the joy they found within being together. (Y/N) took a deep breath, biting her lip, "Dark, I must ask you something..."

Dark's eyebrows raised, concern filling his face, "Yes, what is it, love?"

(Y/N) nervously bit her lip again, careful not to draw blood. "Do you think that... I can return to my life one day? In the real world?" She asked anxiously, feeling tense.

Dark turned silent. He had no words. He wasn't ready to let (Y/N) go from this realm. Dark's intention for when he took her away was to harm Mark emotionally but... He ended up falling for the beauty instead. 

Dark snapped his fingers, transporting (Y/N) into her bedroom. She looked down at the ground, sighing sadly, "I guess that's a no..."

Back on the balcony, Dark clenched his fists together. He looked out at the dark kingdom that surrounded his mansion. He just wanted (Y/N) to stay.

(Y/N) shivered due to the sudden cold breeze that swore in the mansion. 'This was obviously due to Dark's inner turmoil' (Y/N) thought to herself. She stripped herself of her dress and took her (H/C) hair out of the updo it was in. Ass out, she slipped into her bed and fell asleep instantly. A tear escaped from her eye and fell onto the cotton pillow.

Dark stepped back inside of his mansion, walking through the corridor, dragging his feet against the tile. He made his way up the stairs quietly so he wouldn't wake the sleeping woman. Dark opened her bedroom door, admiring the beauty and noticing how her (H/T) hair laid across her pillow. He walked in and sat on her bed, focusing on her form.

Dark leaned over and pushed (Y/N)'s hair out of her face, gazing upon her soft lips and unique nose. Everything about her felt so unique to him. He cleared his throat quietly, "Could you find a way to let me down slowly? A little sympathy I hope you can show me," Dark closed his eyes and a tear trickled down his face, "If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely, if you're leaving, baby, let me down slowly."