𝟏𝟖 - 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

Our indignation to every tainted soul

And the girl you love, all control

♔♔

Dark gently shook (Y/N) awake as the morning light broke through the window. He only earned a groan from her in response. Her eyes fluttered open and jumped out of her position, looking around in a panic, "I-I slept with you!?"

Dark looked confused. "Yes? You don't remember?" He said, a little hurt in his voice.

(Y/N) gave him a look of disgust, anger boiling inside her, "You're a monster! I could never sleep with someone who took the life I love away! Who took me away from the person I had a chance with!" She grabbed a glass of water and threw the liquid at him, throwing the glass to the side.

Dark looked incredibly hurt by (Y/N)'s actions. "Just let me go! That's all I ask of you!" She yelled, grunting heard in her voice as she frustratingly pleaded with Dark. Tears welled up in her eyes and she left his room, her cries heard from afar. (Y/N) went into her room and slammed the door shut in a fit of rage.

Dark sighed, knowing he couldn't do anything to make (Y/N) feel any better. But he felt Damien and Celine coming through within his soul, "Celine. We have to let her go. This isn't right. It's gone on way too long."

Celine groaned, her voice echoing within Dark's mind, "No, Damien! She's the one for us! We can't let her go!"

They continued to banter back and forth and Dark felt himself getting light-headed. He fell back on his bed, giving up on mediating the argument.

♔♔

After crying her heart out, (Y/N) sat up in her bed and wiped the tears that were on her face. Before she knew it, Wilford appeared out of thin air in front of her. He faked being worried about her. He truly didn't give a shit, "What happened?"

(Y/N) sniffled, looking up at him and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I-I slept with him." She said timidly.

Wilford's eyes widened and he sat on the bed, thinking about how angry he was that Dark fucked her before he could, "Did he take your virginity?"

(Y/N) punched his arm, knocking him over a bit. Wilford hisses and got back up, rubbing his arm in an attempt to cover himself. "Ow! Sorry!" He lied.

She groaned, falling back onto the bed, "Ugh, my vagina aches so fucking bad. Like, the sex was amazing, but how could I let him fuck me?"

Wilford rolled his eyes internally but awkwardly patted her back, "Well, just know I'm here for you, (Y/N)."

"Thanks, Wilford." (Y/N) said with sincerity, smiling a little.

They suddenly heard a knock on the door and (Y/N) got up and threw a pillow at Wilford. She motioned for him to be quiet, holding a finger in front of her lips. (Y/N) opened the door, admiring for a second at how put together and formal the taller man looked. It was Dark.

He cleared his throat awkwardly, holding out a bouquet of roses in front of him, "Ahem... I uh... I brought you some black roses... I hope that you like them..."

(Y/N) took the flowers, "Thanks." And closed the door in his face. Dark still stood there, hoping she would open up to him.

(Y/N) set down the slowers on a dresser and ran over to Wilford, taking his hands in hers. "I love him... But I wish he'd let me go."

Dark's face fell, overhearing the conversation she was having with Wilford. He wanted to let her go but Celine wouldn't allow it. She had most of the control over his body. But Damien broke through the mental barrier Celine put up, taking control. Dark has to let (Y/N) ago.

(Y/N) sat on the bed, leaning her head on Wilford's shoulder and crying into it, soaking his shirt with her salty tears. Wilford hugged (Y/N) tightly but a smirk painted on his face. He could use this to his advantage.

♔♔

Days past and (Y/N) headed downstairs. She saw Dark and walked the other way until Dark called out to her, "(Y/N)!"

She stopped in her tracks and looked at Dark. "What do you want?"(Y/N) spit back.

He gulped nervously, "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'm sorry for the way I treated you since you got here. I shouldn't be treating you as if you belong to me. You deserve a life where you're free from me. That's why," Dark took a deep breath, "I'm letting you go. Back to the real world with your friends, family, and... Mark."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, shocked by the proposition made by Dark. "Are you serious?" She asked with disbelief.

Dark wagged his finger, opening a portal in the middle of the mansion. He stepped towards (Y/N), taking her face in his hands, and kissing her passionately. Dark pulled his lips away from hers and looked into her eyes, "Goodbye, (Y/N). I love you."

(Y/N) looked down. Was she sad that she had to leave him? She didn't wanna linger on the thought any longer and walked through the portal. Finally. Freedom.