Chapter 1

Jihyo's POV

"Good morning president!" Someone greeted me while I'm putting my things inside my locker room. "Why you look so different today?" She added but I don't mind her.

Because she always does that it's like her day won't be completed without annoying me.

"You look like a unicorn" she finished her sentence I closed my lockers door with full force but she didn't even flinch

"Aren't you tired of annoying me every morning Minatozaki Sana?" I asked her and rolled my eyes on her. 

I heard her chuckled.

"Nope, I love seeing your annoyed face," she said and winked at me and tap my head "see you at the classroom president!" She said and walk to our classroom

"I hate you so much!!" I yelled at her but she just salutes me and continues her step away from me.

"Mission accomplished president!" She yelled too.

I am, Park Jihyo Student president, I do a lot of things inside the school as leader, and role model for other students I need to watch out every move I made.

But that Minatozaki Sana always lose my sanity.

She always annoys me.

When I arrive at our room I saw her bullying Yeji AGAIN note it. Again.

"Stop Minatozaki or you'll be in detention again!" I warned her she chuckled and face me

"Aysh! President is no fun, bye little Yeji!" She said to the poor kid and walked to her chair at the back and probably sleep.

That's all she is doing here. Tsk

"Are you okay?" I asked the poor girl she just nodded to me.

I sat on my chair in front, in no time students starting to come in.

"Good morning people!" That's Daniel " and good morning to you my lovely president" he said to me he is always like that being cheesy and cocky at the same time.

His face is not that bad, but I just don't like having a relationship.

"Oh the monkey is so loud today" I heard Sana said that makes Daniel furious, he is about to beat Sana

"Stop the both of you!" I warned them

"Whatever" I heard Sana said

"What's wrong in this room why it's so quiet?" That's Yoo Jeongyeon along with Momo and Chaeyoung. Sana's group of friends

"Good morning Nayeon" Jeongyeon greets Nayeon beside me she is blushing

"Good morning Minari" that's Chaeyoung

"Good morning my queen," Momo said referring to Dahyun they are all blushing and my friends greet them back and the 3 sat beside Sana who is now sleeping again.

Daniel took his seat behind me.

"Hey President, are you free later? Maybe you can watch me on my training?" Daniel is the captain of the basketball team of our school they said he is a great player I've watched him sometimes because of my duty being president.

"I have papers to do later I'm sorry," I told him I keep on rejecting him though.

I Need to prepare the papers for University week, it is coming meaning there are a lot of events going to happen

Sports fest
Dance and singing competitions
Arts competitions

A lot of outsiders coming to our school it's like a yearly event making friends from other schools.