Chapter 8

JIHYO'S POV

"President!" Sana called me.

She's running towards me, it's time to tutor her.

"Why are you running?" I asked her when she stops in front of me gasping for air

"Hell, I need to work out why it's so tiring to run" she mumbled "I can't afford to be late. You told me not to do so" she explained to me.

The first day that she didn't annoy me. She greets me earlier but there is no mocking on her tone or face like she always does.

"That's good because I will smack your thick head" I warned her but she just chuckled.

She's didn't even start to argue with me. Which is NEW

I open the student's council office and made our way.

I clean the long table and move the papers. She sat in front of me. She's looking around

"It's my first time here, this place has a lot of papers," she told me

"Because your favorite place is detention room," I said grabbing out the books from my bag

"Ah! How did you know that?" she said while giggling?

This whole attitude of Sana is very new to me.

But I guess I need to get used to it for now.

"Stop playing around what subject is hard for you?" I asked her she looked at the ceiling and think I guess?

"All? Because they are all failing" she answered me.

I didn't answer her and we start with math.

I explain all of them to her but her eyes are looking around.

"I'm explaining why are you not looking at me? Focus! Answer this equation" I instruct her

But I saw her removing her hoodie before I can ask why she tossed it on my face

"What the-"

"Put it on, why your uniforms are so fit? You're distracting me" she said and closed her eyes I looked at my uniform well I don't want to argue not to brag I have big tits.

But I appreciate her kindness. Not kindness she is a gentleman with a harsh way of doing it.

After I put on her hoodie and say I'm done

"Finally! Now give me that paper I will answer it so we can move on to another topic" she grabs the scratch with me and answers the equation.

I was watching her doing it, I'm impressed she's good at it. I gave her a couple of equations but she can still solve them.

"You're not bad at it, you just didn't take math seriously" I mumbled

"Is that a compliment?" She said while smirking.

"Now let's move on to another topic," I told her.

I didn't know that it's already 6:00 PM and it's dark outside.

It's just that Sana's phone rang it's her alarm

"I need to go, President. I'm very grateful for your help" she told me she help me clean our scratch papers she grabs my bag and leads the way

"I can manage," I told her and trying to grab my bag in her hand

"I insist," she said. She accompanies me to the parking lot because I decided to bring my car to avoid any hassle after this tutor.