Chapter 17

JIHYO'S POV

It's been a week since the last time I saw Sana.

I'm glad she's getting better, she's paying attention to school work now.

She's bubbly in school like she's not a troublemaker.

Since her friends are in a relationship with my best friends she needs to come with them.

And to be honest I kind of dragging her, whenever where I am.

She accompanies me doing my duty every free time.

She helps me carry things. It's kind of comfortable with her. It's like I am secured whenever she's around.

Daniel still keeps bothering me, but Sana didn't say anything.

She's just there giving me space with Daniel.

I wish she is selfish and wants me to just stick with her. But she's not.

And like every weekday she will walk me to my car and she goes to her Job.

I kind of used to it. But she still hasn't opened up to me about her family or anything about her. Aside from being a working student and what she said that her parents and her usually go to the park

Whenever I ask her she just shrugged her shoulder.

I don't want to push her. It's her right, it's just that I want to know her more.

I do still not acceptable to myself that I'm falling to her, or feel anything.

Because all of this is new to me.

"Hey, Jihyo. Let's eat I'm hungry and we already settle everything here" Nayeon said. We have been busy these past few days preparing everything for our university week.

The booths are all line-up, Gym that will use for sports fest, the stage for dance and singing competitions, and room for Arts.

"I'm excited for tomorrow! I heard Momo and her friends going to perform" Dahyun said.

"Including Sana?" I asked she never talk about it. She hates attention. But yeah I remembered it's for their failing grades, a credit points.

"Yeah four of them I have been chatting with Chae she said they are practicing for their performance," Mina said, "look at this video, I never know that Sana could be this hot" Mina play the video to me.

But it was just a short video. I want to repeat it but I don't them to think anything. She's wearing sweatpants and just a sports bra.

"Oh I heard Jessi, helping them" Nayeon shared

"You mean Jessi? Idol?" Dahyun asked

"Momo didn't mention it to me," Dahyun said.

"Oh don't be jealous, I think Jessi is closer to Sana look at this" Nayeon plays a video that Jessi on the top of Sana tickling her and Sana laughing like a baby. I move her cellphone I can't stand watching it.

I felt I don't know. It the same feeling whenever Girls at school flirt with her and she paid attention to them.

It makes me furious.

I guess I'm just fooling myself...

=================

Sana's Pov

We are all here now at school, Tzuyu came with us. Jessie Unni too. She said she'll going to watch us fail in arts.

She wants all to fail how savage is that?