Chapter 16

SANA'S POV

tutoring with Jihyo ended.

It kind of makes me sad, we grow closer to each other

I did things I don't usually do.

Like, I'm avoiding fights, conflicts with anyone, especially with Daniel

I don't usually eat lunch with my friends, but Jihyo keeps on dragging me to the school canteen where are my friends and Jihyo's friends.

Everyone asking what's happening with me?

Or between me and Jihyo.

I don't care tho. if they think we are dating because I hope it's true but it's not. She's just helping me with my failing grades.

Jihyo brings out the real me, I don't act tough in school now, I pay attention to other girls at school.

And that makes Jihyo mad at me, I might think she's jealous but every time it happens reality slapping me that Jihyo has a lot of admirers at school.

It makes me happy and sad, happy because she's receiving A lot of compliments and confessions she's loved by everyone. Sad because I can't do anything I want her mine but I think it's not gonna happen.

I already submit my requirements and projects.

All of my professors compliment me for being good, they wish they can give me higher grades. But it's okay with me as long as I can pass and graduate that is all matters.

University week is coming, we are here at Yoo's residence.

Momo is eating her chips Chaeyoung chatting with Mina probably.

Jeongyeon playing games on her PS5 while me I'm just watching.

"University week is coming, what are you guys planning to do?" Momo asked me

"I register for an art competition," Chaeyoung said she's good at drawing, painting. "Oh btw! I register all of our names" she added and laugh.

"No way!!! We are not good at drawing you bitch!" Jeongyeon argue

Well, she's right tho.

We can draw or paint but abstract I guess? If it can be considered abstract

Guess need to practice now

"Well, asshole! I registered our names in Dance competition" Momo said chaeyoung stand up and throw pillow at Momo

"Oh come on that is more complicated than Arts!!" She cried out.

Momo just laughing at her.

"How about you Sana?"

"No way that I'm going to perform alone in a singing competition. So we are going to participate there assholes!" I said to them and stick my tongue.

"Damn! What are we? A total performer?!" Jeongyeon shout

"Hey, it's okay tho! We are not going to do it all in just one day. I got the schedule, Dahyun sends me last night" Momo said and scroll on her phone.

"Day 1: Art competition, Day 2: dance competition, Day 3 Singing competition, Day 4: sports the following week will be Student ball. Is it Jihyo amazing? She planned of all this" Momo said and look at me.

I just shrugged my shoulder, I don't want to say anything that might cause them to tease me.

"Oh come on Sana, we are not stupid, what is the score between you and President?" Momo asked all eyes on me.

"Nothing," I said. But they didn't believe me.

"I swear nothing is happening between us," I told them

"I know you wish you both have," Chae said.

"Fine, I wish we have. I mean she's full package right?" I said to them and they all smiling like an idiot to me.

"Oh crap put that ugly face out of my sight or I am going to kick your ass " I warned them

"Awe Sana Likes President!" Jeongyeon teases me and they start to tickle me.

"Hey stop!" I told her.

"No, tell us first you like our president," Chae said

"Okay okay fine! I like Jihyo okay a lot" I told them and they all stop and seat.

"Then why are you not making a move?" Momo asked and I looked at her

"Are you my best friend? I have never been in a relationship I never tried to court anyone how am I suppose to make a move to her? Besides she has a lot of admirers what am I going to expect with that?" I said and seat properly.

"You said it with yourself she has a lot of admirers, do you want to see her with someone else?" chae asked me

"Hey it's easy for you to say that because Mina is your girlfriend now and you too Momo" I pointed them

"Not just us but Jeongyeon and Nayeon are together too," Momo said I look at Jeongyeon she's just smiling

"Okay, now I'm the only one who is not in a relationship" I whined.

"Just try it," Chae said I just nod at her.

We stop playing around and start to rehearse for our performance. Thank God we don't have to go to school because everyone is preparing for University week.

we are planning to at least finish a dance step today probably tomorrow rehearse a song we are going to perform.

"Damn you! Momo ugh this is so tiring!" Chae said we are all laying on the floor. Chasing our breath

Momo just chuckled.

"Come on bitches, we need to prepare dinner for us," I told them

"I can't move," Chae said

"Please do the honor Sanake. I swear I can't feel my legs" jeongyeon said

"Fine I'll ask Tzuyu to help me, maybe she's on her way home now," I said and stand up.

I Prepare our dinner when Tzuyu came home.

"Guuuuyssss!!!" jeongyeon shouted

She's still upstairs

"What's with the yelling?" Chase asked

"My fucking cousin is going home! Clean the house!!" Jeongyeon shout

"Ohhh crap!" We all said and start to run and grab cleaning materials we used and bag of chips cans of drinks

"Fuck Momo's chip!" Chae cursed

"Hey! Don't you dare to say that to my precious chips!" Mini argue

"Stop fighting you both! " Jeongyeon said.

Jessi, Jeongyeon's cousin is an Idol, the savage Queen. She's very strict when it comes to cleanliness follow by Jeongyeon it's just that we didn't clean the house today because we practice.

We decided to clean later after dinner.

"Why did you just say it now?" I asked Jeongyeon

"Mom called and I told her what we do today, but she called Jessi and said she's coming and help us," Jeongyeon said.

Before the door opens we are all squatting feeling exhausted.

"Hey kids" Jessi Annie said

"Unni!" We all said and run to her but she dodges and we all fell to the floor

"Are you nuts?! You all sweating and you all going to hug me?" Told you she a savage

"But we miss you," I said and pout.

"Aww I missed you all too, go clean yourselves and I brought a burger!" She said.

"Yes! You're the best!" Momo said

And our night went long...