Chapter 20

JIHYO'S POV

watching Sana, whimper inside the court broke my heart.

I hate to see her suffering because of me.

I want her to stop but I know she won't she's hard-headed after all.

When the game finished, I felt relieved I want to run to Sana and hug her right there.

When I saw her exiting the stadium I ran to her and sob on her chest.

I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. it's a mix of emotions that only Sana can do.

"About the ball? I mean you don't need to go with me" Sana said she's lying on the clinic bed resting.

She already changes her clothes her friends brought them here. They said they going to buy food for us.

"I don't want you to feel you're like trash because of the bet, that's not the right way to fight for you," she said looking in my eyes.

"Thank you for making me feel special Sana, I am thankful for that. And about the ball, I can just not attend " I said to her and she just nods.

She's always there for me, to help me

"Sana how about what you said earlier?" I asked her she avoid my gaze and start to change the color of her face.

"I... I think I'm fine I'll go home" she's avoiding the topic.

"Not unless you answer my question," I told her firmly.

There is a long silence between us.

I'm still waiting for her to say something.

"Fine, since all of my friends and probably the whole school think what I felt for you now." She said and took a deep breath

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"I love you Jihyo," she said

My heart starts to beat fast

Feeling that there is something inside of my stomach.

I feel like I will burst into happiness that I can't explain.

"I started to have a little crush on you a long time ago,

then I decided to annoy you because I want your attention, ONLY YOUR ATTENTION,

I know it's not right to annoy you every day. But I'm happy because that's the only way for me to get closer to you" she said still looking into my eyes.

"And then the whole tutor thing happened and it doesn't help me to avoid my feelings and I fell in love with you.

And now I can't stand seeing you with anyone, especially Daniel I know he just wants to brag to you to the school because everyone admired you because you're beyond perfect. " Sana said and makes my heart flutter even more.

"I know. There is nothing I can compare myself to your suitors-"

"I love you too" I cut her

All the disappointment, furious, annoyed every time girls at school flirting with her is JEALOUS

I want her mine, I don't want to see her with other girls.

i don't want to share her with others, I don't want her talking to others, giving attention to them

And every time that she makes my heart flutter and she can easily make me happy. Is because I love her.

"You what?" She asked I moved closer to her and kiss her passionately.

"I said I LOVE YOU," I said when I broke the kiss

"You love me? Does this mean you and I together?" She asked and I nod at her

"You're my girlfriend now?? You're mine?" She asked and again I nod to her

"YES!" She shouts in excitement but whimper because she moved her injured shoulder

"Ouch!" She said

"Tsk you dumb! I told you not to move" I said but she just giggled

"I love you, babe!" She said the endearment makes me blush.

"I love you too babe," I said and she kissed me.

"Hey hey! What is the meaning of this?!" Nayeon exaggeratedly told

"That's my buddy!" Jeongyeon said to Sana and they all tickled Sana

Sana keeps on whimpering because her shoulder keeps on moving.

"Move assholes oh, fuck! fuck my shoulder!!" And the clinic was consumed by shouting yelling but I don't care for the first time.

Because I'm happy to see how happy my friends are in front of me.

And proudly say Sana is finally mine.