Chapter 18

SANA'S POV

I felt horrible for being an idiot.

"Hey Snake it's okay, there are more girls there " Jeongyeon tries to cheer me up.

"Yeah" I just answered them. I can feel that they are sad for me.

"Oh how about Chungha? She has a crush on you, she's going to participate in a dance competition too maybe you can ask her later?" Momo said.

"Guys I'm okay, don't think about me it's just a ridiculous ball. Well at least for me," I explained to them and smile

I changed my clothes for our dance performance, I'm wearing sweatpants and a sleeveless crop top, my abs are revealing.

They just all nodded to me.

"Okay show time!" Momo said when it's our turn to step on the stage.

We heard a lot of cheering, a lot of students occupying the chairs. Some are standing at the back.

I felt nervous, it's my first time standing in front of a lot of people I hate attention. But the loud cheering gives me chill.

It's extra different when I'm hearing shouting because I'm fighting with someone.

"Hello! We are from block A" Momo introduce as.

We go to our positions and when the music starts I felt another side of me. I'm lost with music,

All our movements exact on the beat of the Music we did hip hop and we did sexy movements.

5 minutes just 5 minutes. Time flew fast.

Four of us are panting as we did our ending.

Music stop it was exchanged for loud cheering.

I felt an intense gaze on me, burning to be precise.

I look around to find if my intuition is true.

And I was right, the burning gaze is from Jihyo she's looking at me intensely.

And she's with Daniel, I didn't bother to smile and we exist on the stage.

"Wow! Fuck! That was wow" Momo said

"I know, people loved it we must thank Jessi Unni or treat her lunch she helped us a lot, " Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah, but there is another performance we need to accomplish"

"And that was singing!" They all said.

"Come on let go outside and watch other students' performance," Momo said and we all clean ourselves before we make our way out of the room to watch.

I looked at the place where I saw Jihyo earlier but she's not there anymore.

She's with Daniel.

And it hurts,

"Hey" someone called me and it was Chungha

"Oh hi" I greeted her

"You looked amazing there, I didn't know you can dance" she complimented me.

"I saw you danced earlier, I must say you nailed it" I compliment her too. I saw her blush.

"Thank you," she said to me

We are all watching others' performances when I felt that I'm out of place because I'm friends see flirting with their girlfriends what sore eyes.

"I've been seeing you in school, how are you?" I asked Chungha maybe they are right.

There are a lot of girls inside the school.