Chapter 7

JIHYO'S POV

"Guess what?" Nayeon asked me we are here at the office same as me, my friend has a duty. But Dahyun and Mina visit Mr. Kim for the papers he needs to sign for approval.

They are also part of this Student council.

We are working on papers that are needed for University week.

"What?" I asked her

"Jeongyeon asked me to help her with her failing grades, same with Dahyun and Mina we already started a few days ago." She shared to me blushing.

I remembered Sana asking me too for help last time. But I didn't have to chance to say any words.

Because that was the first time she acts like that. I never heard her say sorry for the things she have done, but she did when she thought I was mad because she grabs my wrist. I never heard her ask for help.

She builds those images that she's strong and troublemaker pain in the neck, annoying asshole.

"Oh really? How is it?" I asked her trying to remove SANA'S action on my head. It's not like I'm thinking about her it's just that Nayeon opens up about this failing grade and asking for help.

It just happened that Sana asked me.

Who am I kidding?

"They are good, I mean they are not stupid that's why I am wondering why they have failing grades?" She explained to me.

"Dahyun told me Momo is good in Language subject it's like she knows every language in this world, Mina told me Chae is very artistic she has a lot of ideas and good at language too" she shared with me. And I nod

"They told me Sana is going to ask you?" She added but she stands up and put the papers on the cabinet.

"She did actually, but I refused" I murmured enough to hear

"Why? Oh yeah, I forgot you hate every inch of her." She told me and seat in front of me again

"I hate her so much, she's causing so much trouble here. I have duty being president but I need also deal with her stubbornness" I told her

"I have an idea! Why don't you have an agreement with her? I mean you will help her and in exchange, she won't go too involve or cause any trouble until she graduates? You will both benefit there. That's a bright idea right?" She brags but I can't deny she has a point there.

"Let me think about it" I admit tho, I think Sana is still embarrassed about what happened because she's not annoying me these few days.

That's great right?

School hours finished when I saw Sana walking alone. Maybe her friends are in a tutoring session with my friends

"Sana!" I called her she stop walking and look at me.

I regret calling her, I saw again her cocky face she's smirking at me!

"Oh hi, their president" she mocks me again I know there is no mock on that word but her face says it all.

"Stop being arrogant just for a few minutes will you?" I asked her

"And why would I do that?" She asked me still on her smug face I swear I can't stand this face.

"Because I'm going to help you with your failing grades and we will have an agreement," I told her she remove her smug face and I can see she's happy but she's pushing it back.

"What makes your mind change?" She asked me

"I must help students here so that's why. So here is the agreement I will make it very quick so listen don't make myself repeat" I told her she made a serious look. I'm glad she can do that at this time.

"I will tutor you after school hours in the student council's office. In exchange, you are not going to involve yourself in any trouble here in school or start any of it. I'm not going to see you exchanging fist with Daniel's group or anyone in here understood?" I said I saw her eyes darken when she heard Danielle's name.

"You believe I always start trouble here, yeah? But anyway that's not the case here. So when we are going to start?" She asked me

"Tomorrow be there on time or else!" I warn her we are not classmates in our last period so I don't know where she is that time.

"Yes, president!" She salutes me again

"And one more thing will you stop annoying me?" I asked her

"That's not fair!" She whined but when she realizes what she's doing.

That's why she stops.

"Uhh! See you tomorrow then" she said and leave me here standing.

I'm starting to think that she's not that tough I know she has a soft spot.

She's mysterious.

"President!" Someone called me it was Kang Daniel

"Are you going home? Let me drive you" he offered

"Come on, will you please not turn me down?" He begged

I took a deep breath and agree with him

I told him my address

"Oh, you live there? Mine was just a couple blocks from you maybe I can drive you home every day? It's on my way" he told me.

The last thing I want is to get involved in this kind of relationship

"That's nice but sometimes I have something to do after class but thank you for the offer," I told him he just nodded and turn the music on.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him

"Anything" he responded and smile at me

"Why you always fight with Sana?" I asked him the same with Sana their eyes darken when I mention her name

"Oh, that piece of trash? I just hate her she is an attention seeker playing cool every damn time" he said

"So it's just about small things?" I asked him

"That's not a small thing for me. I am Kang Danielle all the attention should be mine not for that woman" he said.

He is selfish

He is the attention seeker

He is the spoiled brat.

I'm glad I keep on refusing him I can't stand his nerve.

I bid goodbye to him when I step out of his car

"Thank you for accepting my offer I'm really happy," he said I just nodded at him

"I'm home!" I yelled and I spot my dad in the living room

"Hi, dad! Oh my God, what happened to your arm?" I asked him

"Ahh be quiet your mom will hear you. It's just an accident" he said

He still wore his cycling wear meaning he just got home cycling around

"What exactly happened to you? Let me help you to clean that" I told him and grab clean cotton and put on an ointment.

"I just lost balance, but thanks to the kid who helps me," he told me.

"Next time be careful it's not like your still young, one wrong fall might damage your body," I said I can't help it I'm worried.

"Oh, you're very nice daughter!" He said but my mom saw what we are doing

And that starts mom scolding dad. I just laughed in their silliness.