Chapter 11

JIHYO'S POV

It's now Saturday night and I decided to stroll using dad's bike just to unwind

Sana's keep on occupying my thoughts.

"You don't look like a fool it is cute when you're struggling."

Urgh! Stop it!

Jihyo I heard her voice calling me yesterday it was the first time she called me using my name. She always calls me president.

It is good when she pronounces it. It so sexy oh crap I think I'm sick.

Sanavirus oh God!

While I was riding I saw someone very familiar to me

Someone who is the reason why I'm out tonight.

Why I'm starting to lose my mind.

Minatozaki Sana

She's at the bench, probably eating her dinner while reading a book when someone tall approaches her.

they seem very close to each other.

Sana even cleans woman's faces maybe because of the food they eat.

And tap woman's head she always does that to me.

She always does that when she's annoying me. But the woman loves it.

She's smiling at Sana lovingly.

I felt something inside me.

I felt disappointed.

I don't know why am I watching them interacting like some couple doesn't care they are in a public place.

Sana is not like this at school. I know she's famous with girls but she doesn't care. That explains why,

She's in a relationship.

Not long enough they both stand up and when inside a store. Oh, they are working?

Sana? Working? I never thought that. Well, no one knows maybe? Except for her friends and family?

Or I just don't know anything about her besides being a troublemaker and a pain in the ass.

------

Monday came. I'm still lost with what is happening to me.

"Good morning president!" Sana said behind me I was startled because I'm so not ready to face her.

I've been thinking about her for my whole damn weekend. But I know I can't ignore her because she's my classmate and I need to help her after school hours.

"Hey" I just said and continue to put books in my locker.

"How's your weekend?" She asked me. Worst! I've been thinking about you and your girlfriend.

"Okay, nothing much happened" that's what I told her I'm not going to say that shit to her.

I don't want to ruin any relationship.

A wonderful relationship tsk.

"Hey it's still morning yet you're not in your mood, what happened? Is someone pissed you? Tell me and I'll kick whoever that is" she said.

You!

Why do you care so much?

"Thanks but I'm fine really," I told her. I locked my locker and start to walk to my class I felt her following my pace.

"If you say so. Btw I finished my project with Mr. Kim I'm going to pass it later " she said while smiling.

"Snake!" I heard someone yelled when we look who is it. it was her friends, I left her there she's about to say something but I fasten my pace.

"What now dummies ?" I heard Sana said to her buddies

As much as I want to stop the clock from ticking, I can't. Last 5 minutes and in going to see Sana again and tutor her.

When the bell rang, I get my book first in my locker and continue our lesson last Friday which is Music. I study it for the whole weekend I don't want to show her I'm struggling in Music.

"President!" she yelled once she saw me and waved at me. I just nodded at her and open the office. As usual, she sat in front of me.

"Can I ask something?" She said I just look at her and hummed "Did I do something wrong?" She asked me "you look so distant" she added. Oh crap, what am I going to say? Because that's true I kept on ignoring her the whole day.

"No, it's just that I have a lot of things on my mind," I told her.

"It's that so? Okay ah, let's continue tomorrow? So you can rest early" she said to me and stand up.

"No please sit down," I told her but she looks at me. No, she looks into my eyes.

It's like I'm lost with it.

"I insist Jihyo, I don't want you to feel you are required to help me. I can manage, really" she said to me and tap my head as she does to her girlfriend.

"Don't do that" I warned her she looks surprised at my sudden burst "stop tapping my head like I did good to you" I told her she put her hands on the table and look into my eyes again.

"Because you did. You did great to me Jihyo. You and me in this room I will forget who is Sana behind that door and I'll say how much I'm grateful for you, helping me. Thank you so much" she said to me " come on I will walk you to your car," she said and get my stuff to shove it into my bag and carry it.

"I'm sorry for acting shit today" I mumbled

"Nah it's okay, I understand," she said not looking at me.

"So where are you going after this?" I asked her.

"Maybe home?" She said and shrugged her shoulder. That is one of the things I learned about her when she doesn't want to talk about it she will just shrug her shoulder.

I'm planning to go to Sana's work to check if she will come or just go home I don't know.

I don't want to be creepy but decided not to visit her and watch her again as I did 2 days ago

And just visit Nayeon

"Hey! Come in we are about to finish" she said referring to their tutor with Jeongyeon

"Hi, president! I thought you're with Snake?" Jeongyeon asked me

"I uhh. We will continue tomorrow" I lied to her. I can't say it's because I was a little mad at Sana for doing nothing.

"I see what brings you here?" Nayeon ask me

"Nothing just want to hang out with you," I said

We spend time together Auntie made dinner for us.