I hate feelings

Where Zander full on reflects over how stupid his feelings for Luke were after he was rejected by him.

Prequel to "We meet again". Go read that to get the full narrative!

• • •

"I like you too..."

Those were the words Zander wanted to hear from Luke. It was the words he hoped would return to him one day. The words that will be directed to him.

In the end, those words were directed to Stacy.

Why was he surprised? It was expected.
The way he looks at Stacy from afar, the smile he has when he's around her, it was obvious.

He was happy with Stacy, and Stacy was happy with him.

And god did Stacy deserve it. She was way nicer than Zander, way prettier, way more forgiving. She was perfect. Completely different from Zander.

Even so, Zander was disappointed with himself.
Maybe if he's been kinder to Luke he'd like him back. Maybe if he's been prettier, Luke would like him. Maybe if he was more like Stacy, he'd like him.

"I hate feelings." Zander said, slowly falling down to sit; His back to his bedroom door.

"I hate it. It's so stupid!" He said, pulling into his hair.

Tears fell down Zander's face, he wished it was a dream; But pain isn't this bad in dreams.

"I shouldn't have..." Zander whispered to himself as he tucked his face to his knees. "I shouldn't have fallen for you, Luke."

"I shouldn't have gained those stupid feelings for you. I shouldn't have had those late nights thinking about you. I shouldn't have made those piano pieces for you. I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have become your friend..." Zander gulped.

God did he hate feelings.

• • •

Author's Note:
Imagine not posting any chapters for more than a month, couldn't be me...

I'M SO SORRY MY LOYAL READERS SHDNSHDNSHMD

I was not writing mostly because I lost motivation for a while, so I hope you understand that!

Anyways, have a very short angst chapter, cause why not, y'know???? I've been writing too much fluff, it's about time I give you guys some pain. 😍

Oh, and also, this chapter was posted in RosyClozy's fanfic contest in her contest; So if you find this fanfic familiar from a Discord server, then it's because that was my work that I posted.

Now, go eat some food and drink some water, you sexy mamacita, ily! 💃