Cuddles

Where Zander reads Luke a book as they cuddle.

• • •

"What are you reading?" Luke said, walking towards the bed Zander was reading a book in.

Their apartment was silent, especially since it was late night.
Luke yawned, climbing into their bed, covering himself with a blanket, lying down.

Zander still read, not paying attention to the golden eyed man beside him, even if the man was staring at him, tilting his head.

Luke shifted himself to hug Zander's torso, still laying down.
This action caught Zander's attention, making him blush pink.

Luke chuckled. "After so many years, I still make you blush with a simple touch."

"Shut up, you idiot." Zander said, covering his face with the book. This action made Luke chuckle again. 'How is he so adorable.' Luke thought.

Luke stayed hugging Zander, Zander just reading, the pink tint in his cheeks fading.

"So.." Luke said. "You gonna tell me what book you're reading?"

"Uh.." Zander said, looking down to Luke from his book. "I'm reading 'Harry Potter: and the Philosopher's stone'."

"Oh? Haven't you read that book multiple times?" Luke said, shifting himself again to put his head on Zander's lap.
"Yea, just wanted to read it again. The book series is my childhood, thank you very much." Zander said, rolling his eyes.

"Mind reading it to me?" Luke said.

"Hm, sure, just get me some water." Zander said, a small smile appearing on his face.

Luke groaned, rolling off the bed slowly and stood to get him water.

A few minutes later, Luke returned with a glass of water, putting it on the bedside table on Zander's side. Luke then climbed into bed again, returning to Zander's lap.

Luke gave Zander a small, soft smile. Zander smiled back at him, giving him the same soft smile he would have whenever he read beautiful, wholesome scenes in books. Zander then leaned down and kissed Luke's forehead, earning a small, quiet laugh from Luke.

"I'll start reading now?" Zander asked Luke. Luke nodded.

• • •

"Okay, that's all I suppose." Zander said, looking down at the sleeping brunette on his lap. The sight made Zander laugh softly.

"Rest well, love." Zander said, as he kissed the tip of Luke's nose, putting the 'Harry Potter' book on the bedside table, shifting himself to cuddle with his boyfriend.

In Luke's arms, Zander lulled himself to sleep.

• • •

Author's Note:
Hello there readers! I'm quite surprised that there are even readers or people who are willing to read this. I don't know how you find this boring one-shots book as nice and all, but I suppose I'll vibe with it. I'll just like to say thank you for the amount of attention this story is getting. (50+ views so far!)
Also, I have no schedule on when to upload and such yet, so the updates will be completely random and out of the blue. Anyways, that will be all, thank you!

(P.S. Get ready for crying Zander next one-shot)