Chapter 23 - The Moon and You

HYEBIN's P.O.V

"Would you please eat properly?" Jihoon, who was sitting beside me, scolded me for my behavior.

Gobbling up the fried chicken in my hands, I had my eyes fixed on the scene infront me. It was really pissing me off. Just across me was Jieqiong with THAT lunatic. And yes, they're having the time of their lives. He still haven't utter a single word to me!

"Hyebin-ah would you pass me the drink?" Hansol nudged me.

"Get it yourself!" I argued with my mouth full, shooting him a glare.

"Geez, fine." Hansol shook his head at me before he stood up and took the drink himself.

"Is it really that delicious that you don't want to be bothered?"

"She's hogging on the food again like a pig."

"Do you wish to stop her Mr. Boo?~"

"Nope. I've been hoping to see her get fat."

Seungkwan and Seokmin, who were sitting next to each other, continued to mocked me but I chose to ignore them and just ate my meal. Until I heard the two giggle again that made me perk my head up to look at them.

"I didn't know you like that kind of stuff." Jieqiong told Soonyoung.

"We should go there together sometime if you want."

Soonyoung said, smiling sweetly at her which I find it pretty annoying, I scoffed. What the hell were they talking about anyways?

"Sure! If I have the time."

Jieqiong flashed him a smile in return before she accidentally hit her drink that it spilled onto her.

"Shoot!"

"Here, let me help you."

Soonyoung hurriedly grabbed a tissue from the side of the table and started wiping the spill on Jieqiong.

"AISHH!!"

Unexpectedly, I abruptly stood up from my seat and cursed. All of them turned to look at me because of my sudden action. When I glanced at my side, I realized I wasn't the only who stood up. Minghao had a grim look on his face as he also stared at Jieqiong and Soonyoung. He later on looked away the moment everyone stared at us with a questioning look.

"Uhh..you guys got somewhere to go?" Hansol asked.

To avoid suspicion, I quickly cleared my throat and thought of something to say. Until I glanced at Minghao again.

"Minghao. Follow me."

I called out to him and started pacing towards the house. Minghao turned to face me, a confused look plastered on his face.

"Hurry up!"

He hesitated for a while before he followed behind me. Just as we reached inside the house, I then faced Minghao and shot him a serious look.

"Aren't you gonna do anything about them?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

'Aishh this jerk.'

I heaved a sigh, rubbing my temples before I faced him again.

"You fucking know what I'm talking about." I gritted through my teeth as I suppressed my anger.

"Oh..uhh..well..."

Minghao scratched his head as he tried to explain but he wasn't saying anything and kept on stammering.