Chapter 5 - Fresh Start

HYEBIN's P.O.V

It's been weeks now since my last encounter with Kim Mingyu. Ever since we met, I always bring a pepper spray with me to protect myself whenever that jerk might find a chance to pounce on me again like a hungry predator. There is no fucking way I'm getting back in that situation.

Also, there was still no sign of the person Hansol and I were expecting. It's a good thing though. I guess what Mingyu said was just a load of bullshit or we misinterpreted his message.

The noise around me died down and I was now deep in my own thoughts. I didn't even notice that I've spaced out for too long. Someone waved her hands infront of me hoping to get my attention and it did.

"Hellooo? Earth to Hyebin." Jieqiong talked to me while snapping her fingers.

"Sorry, did I space out again?"

Hansol, Seungkwan and Jieqiong nodded at my question.

It was break time and we were in the cafeteria.

"You better finish that sandwich before I get my hands on it." Seungkwan said as he stared at my food.

I rolled my eyes at his remark then continued to eat my sandwich.

Squeals were coming from the cafeteria's entrance that made all of us turn our heads to see what was going on. Turns out it was the famous boy members of the dance club and they were surrounded by a bunch of fangirls.

"That's odd. They never take their break here." Seungkwan commented.

"I KNOW!!" Jieqiong squealed at the sight of them.

'Oh boy she's at it again'

Xu Minghao, Jieqiong's crush, is one of them. Why is it that every highschool life has a famous group of boys that people get crazy over? Seriously I don't get it.

"Hehe I'll be back guys~ No actually, we'll meet back in the room. See ya!"

Jieqiong then made her way to them, pushing herself into the crowd of fangirls.

"Anyone wants to stop her?" I asked Seungkwan and Hansol but they just shook their heads.

I glanced over at where the crowd and the famous group were. One of the boys caught my attention. I studied his features. He had jet black hair, fair skin and extremely small eyes. Wow, can he even see in those?

'No wonder he seemed so familiar.'

It was the guy who saved me from getting beaten up by Mingyu. He was there, sitting with the famous group. I guess he's one of them.

A few minutes later they left the place and so did the crowd, following their idols. Jieqiong was nowhere to be found. She probably went along with them.

"Better head out now. Class is about to start." Hansol said.

We stood up from our seat and headed out the cafeteria to our room. When I entered the classroom, I noticed that someone was in my seat. It was that guy from earlier, talking with my seatmate who sits behind me. They're probably friends.

"Umm excuse me."

I approached him and he looked at me in the eyes. I think?

"You're in my seat."

"Oh sorry hehe"

He immediately stood up and I sat down. The guy stared at me as if he remembered something.