Chapter 3

Photo: Mane 

Chapter

3

*Mane*

"Where the fuck is she you little shit!" My dick was throbbing like a mother-fucker. Sherri and I had a pact that she'd help me with my little problem. This fuck was keeping his dirty little secrets as always. The last time she did this shit, she ran off to Europe with her girl trying to find some new Zen or whatever the fuck you call it.

"I promise, I don't know!" he begged for his life, of course he would.

"You don't know or you know but won't tell me? Dear mother-fuckers, here lies a lying piece of shit that suck dick for a living and died because he wouldn't play a part in letting a little secret go." I joked but seriously wanting to kill his ass.

"Look, we were working and I pissed her off. Told her to take the trash out and she just left." He shrugged, barely because I had him by the throat.

"Hum...fine." I let him go but not without first squeezing him until he stopped breathing and his eyes rolling. I didn't even put that much pressure on him. The fuck was over-exaggerating to the fullest. "If and I mean if she comes in today, you best call me. Understand?"

He vigorously nodded, holding his throat and gasping for air. "I promise."

"Good...now where's the fuckin' candy jar." I took a glance at the mirror and made myself welcome going back into Sherri's office.

To my surprise, her purse was still there and her leather jacket.

"Aye D!"

"Y-Yes" he ran into the room basically crashing into the desk.

"We may need to up this search on our little angry tattoo artist." I looked around not seeing much of a struggle; everything was spotless like she always kept it.

"Where the fuck is my girl?"

***

*Sherri*

My fist hurt. I banged like a mother-fucker all day on that prehistoric door. No one came in and no sound could be heard through that thick ass thing.

"Excuse me!! I'm not your fuckin' pet!" I sang, pacing the floor, the thick carpet was nice just like everything else in the room. Growing tired, I made my way back to the bed.

It was then I caught my reflection. This man dressed me up like a damn doll. My hair was down and a huge satin ribbon on the top of my head turned where the knot was on the back of my neck. My breast was damn near exposed with a black satin gown, long past my feet. There were splits on both sides exposing my pussy if you looked hard enough, except the panties on underneath it.

"Well he done made me look good as fuck." I started to smile until I felt my stomach growl.

I was tired of beating on the door, now was time I negotiated with a little bit of my own skills.

I started searching the room, looking for my cell. It was as if I lived in another world. The room was a complete sanctuary to escaping.

I wasn't dealing with a normal headed person....

Laying on the bed, exhausted from yelling and tired of tearing the room up, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. All I could think about was the girl in my dreams running. What was she running from and why?

"She's asleep"

I could hear them speaking. The door was open and if I could just pretend to sleep long enough, I can escape.

"Just put it down and come the fuck on, Jes." Another voice said.

"She's pretty, just look!" She whispered.

The fuck was she talking about anyways?

"Master will kill us, you know that!" The male voice continued to convince her but she wasn't listening.

"He won't do anything. He's basically my grandfather. She giggled.

He didn't look old enough to be anyone's father much more grandfather.

"Okay...but this is your idea, not mine!" He whisper-yelled.

"Whatever." She replied.

I studied the sounds. A tray, the food smelled amazing. I could hear water running in the distance...a bath tub...roses. That's it!

I jumped up and scrambled off the bed. I heard the girl scream and tell the boy to get me but I continued to run as if my life depended on it, which it did.

"Hurry!" I heard the girl and felt a breeze rush past me.

Seeing hallways as long as a damn highway, I continued to cut corners and try to find a bigger door than the one I was behind minutes before.

"God, if you get me out of here, I swear I'll go to church every Wednesday night." I promised, breathing through my words. My heart rate was about to give me away. These people were weird, like out of some science fiction type shit weird.

My eyes focused and I could see a gold door. That had to be it.

Taking a deep breath, I bolted to the door. Reaching my arms to my prize I grabbed the lock and started to move the hinge back with all my strength. The shit was hard and seemed to be heavy as fuck.

Yes...it was coming undone!

The next step was the fancy latch. Grabbing it, I pressed down and pushed. The cold air hit my face and it was bathed with rain and snow. A storm...great!

"No!" I was grabbed by my waist and I fought like hell, kicking and scratching whoever it was.

I was lifted and pulled back into the warmth, pressed against a marble wall and fanned now by a cool breath. He...my captor, stood there, his ice grey eyes drilling me as if he wanted a mental question answered. His minty breath fanning my lips because he was just that close.

"Where are you going, princess?" He said, cupping my pussy with his hand. I moaned, biting my bottom lip.

"A-Away" I managed to spill.

His fingers found my center and began to slip one digit in. "You are so wet for me, you sure you want to run?" He purred, pressing his cool cheek to my now warm one.

I felt my body rising but fuck...he wasn't lifting me; my feet were no longer on the floor.

"I-I...shit!" I felt myself starting to cum but he hadn't even touched me long enough.

He slipped his fingers in and out making me shake, begging for release.

"Do you know a vampire can smell his woman's sweet pussy even when she is thinking of him?"

My eyes widened and so of that of my heart...the fear that I kept locked in for years. Vampires weren't real but it explained the odd thoughts I had of him and his friends while I was in their home.

"That's stupid...v-vampires aren't real." I dropped my head back and let go. I could feel my juices running past his fingers and down my thighs. "Ah...yes!"

He laughed low in a sexy depth. "You'd be very surprised what's fact and what's fiction," He whispered."Good my sweet princessa."

My moans spoke otherwise!!

The more I stayed near this man, the more I wanted him...vampire or not.

My head swimming, I turned to face the door once more. I looked back thinking he was only there, another dream but he stood there...his eyes, pupils ringed with lighted silver and his finger in his mouth, sucking my arousal off of them.

With what little energy I had. I tried to open the heavy door again until my body felt heavy as it and instantly, I passed out...again.