Part 2- Breathe

Photo: Picture of Farrah (Sherri's bestie)

Chapter

11-2

Part

Two

*Sherri*

"An airport?" I questioned. We'd been driving for hours and now we were sitting in the parking lot belonging to the Atlanta airport. He was trying to convince me to get out of the car with sweet innuendos all the way here but he was crazy as hell if he thought I was going to go on some plane with him.

"Baby, It's not that serious...are you..." He trailed off and instantly a huge goofy ass smile replaced his resting face I grew so accustomed to knowing.

"What?" I crossed my arms over my chest tightly, ignoring my nipples growing hard because for some reason my pussy liked that shit.

"Nothing" He leaned back against the seat, resting his head against it.

"No, tell me."

"Alright. You are afraid of airplanes." He laughed slightly almost earning a punch in his damn throat right there. Vampire or not, I'd whoop his ass in a New York minute.

"Watch it sweetheart, I can hear you." He winked at me. Damn him! Those icy grey eyes had me already riding him in the second seat on that luxury jumbo jet waiting for both of us to load onto.

"Fine, let's go...I don't back down from fear. Who knows, it might be the worst mistake you ever made icy-grey's." I gave him the sexy glare and switched my ass in his face after grabbing my purse.

He groaned. I heard that...a smile played on my lips. He obviously liked it and I could turn it up a little more but before I did that, I needed answers about why this...thing I possessed was so powerful.

I felt my body against something hard and fit...I wasn't even half way into stepping in my third footing away from his car when his arm snaked around my waist. His breath fanned my natural curls and to the spot he bit me. His lips, cool, barely touched the outside of my ear and he whispers...

"Careful baby, I will have you spread like an eagle on that beautiful back of yours while I go to dinner...and my sweet, I am a starved man." His hand inched lower until it was resting on my pussy.

"Freak" I smacked his hand away but he grabbed my hand firmly, pulled me and twirled me around gracefully until we were just a breath apart. He stared into my eyes, and damn it...he'd won. No matter how much I tried to dominate him, he'd always win.

"What did you say?" He asked with that stony gaze again. I breathed and rolled my eyes...even taking in his scent made my head swim.

"I'm sorry," I bit my bottom lip after whispering that as if others were around.

He leaned closer. I dropped my head back slightly thinking he was going to just get a taste...right there. His soft lips pursed against my warm neck.

"We are going to be late." He kissed me there once more. Honestly, my freakin' body was on fire from head to toe.

***

The plane had taken off...It wasn't that bad. I didn't need my hand held, I just needed the windows shut so I couldn't look out them. Ave didn't say one word to me since we boarded though. He was working, typing away on his laptop. Every once in a while I'd catch his eyes tracing my legs but then they'd glance to the back of the plane.