Chapter 15

Chapter

15

"She delivers..."

*Avieon*

 Why did i leave her? A damn fool....I let her out my sight for a few minutes to sate my dark side. If I didn't, people would die and i couldn't put her in danger like that, she was too important to me. She didn't know the full creature i was. She would never accept me if she did and the only thing that could take it away is what i had to do....

"She's a beautiful brown skin woman, short...five feet tall, you can't miss her!" I yelled feeling my murdering tick coming on. The stupid maid was there the entire time and Jes and Mira was there too. Everyone had failed me.

"Master, maybe, she just used her influence to get away. I promise, we didn't see her, leave the poor boy alone." Jes, held my arm. I wanted to kill him and both of them.

"I tore that fuckin' room up, closets and all looking for my queen. How could she get away like that!? Underneath my own hand, how could she!!?"

The boy took off running but not fast enough. I stood in front of him as he'd gotten five doors down to the beachfront luxury condo I rented. He knew when I mind fucked him when we got here, what would happen if this occurred.

"I'm sorry, I-I was told the boy was um...related to you." He said with a shaky voice. I looked down seeing the bulky money stack in his pocket.

Too bad he wouldn't get to enjoy it.

"Master no!" Jes screamed as I ended his life, taking his head off. He didn't need it anyway.

Jes hated to see me this way but as I told her father when he was alive...no one crossed me without punishment.

"Master, I feel her and she's no longer here." Jes told me. I knew she had a gift of knowing, much like myself. I taught her much, including using the element of foresight.

"I was just waiting on you to confirm that." I sighed, wiping the sweat and blood from my mouth. "Let's go."

***

*Sherri

I didn't speak much on the plane. It wasn't nice, it was just a regular plane with regular passengers. He sat next to me and there were two other jug heads across from me that kept eye-balling me. We'd stopped at one of the little tourist shops and I was able to get a t-shirt and some stupid souvenir hula skirt, some sandals and I was rolling free underneath the skirt if you know what I mean. I knew Avieon was furious but right now, nothing mattered more than making sure D and Farrah was safe.

It was my fault that they were in this situation...there was nothing I could do giving the fact that I couldn't run fast or bite someone to death...I was just a measly 'whatever' in human abilities. Thinking of what Avieon said, "you aren't human"...seriously! I feel like a human every single day of this life that I've known him.

Looking at my captor, he looked rugged but young. He looked as if he'd been living alone for a very long time. "You look like you need a shave and another hair-cut." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You got jokes, huh? Is that what you said to my brother every time, smart shit?"

Brother...who the fuck was his brother?

"Who's your brother and I don't sleep with no one. The second you open your legs to any piece of shit, you invite all their demons into your peace." I crossed my arms.

He laughed at me. "Sound's exactly how Jermaine described you." He sighed, dropping some book he was reading. I peeked the title. "How to make a woman cum"