Chapter 6

Photo: Sherri's place of business

Chapter

6

"Tatted Up"

*Sherri

He walked right past D and grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him as we'd done so many times before.

"Ave"

I spoke short of his name. He cocked his head to the side and with a smirk on his lips. I'd never seen him do such thing and it was sexy...different but sexy.

"Ah, this where yo' ass been for the last few days...hell, I don't blame you, bitch." D's words scared me a moment. I didn't want him to be killed because I knew this man didn't play when it came to me.

"You'd be wise to respect her," he turned to D'.

"No-no-no! Hey, look at me. What do you need?" I took his attention off D bringing his hands back to my waist. He'd completely gone off my attention to now completely facing D.

"Look, don't come up in here causing trouble----."

"Shut the fuck up D!" I interjected.

"Whatever...." D' said rolling his eyes. He went back into the separate room where we did braids to do something else. I hoped he would stay there just because his life depended on it.

I moved in front of Avieon and placed my hands gently on his chest. I knew he would calm down, I didn't understand why I felt this way but I followed my gut to do what was right.

"Hey, let me show you what I do." I smiled looking into his now smoke grey eyes. They weren't the same beautiful crystal grey ones I saw when I first met him.

His entire chest eased its tension and he looked down at me. Finally...

"What you do?" He asked in confusion.

"Yep. Take your shirt off." I picked at one of the buttons on his buttoned up business shirt. He smiled again, warming me up from the inside.

"Sure...I'd get naked for you any day, beautiful." He replied starting to take the shirt off quicker than I expected.

I watched as his sexiness was coming alive. His body was fuckin' amazing. He had muscles but in a lean way. Flat abs that would cause you to hate eating for a life time and his back was amazing...I knew because the way I felt it when I was trying to calm him.

His muscles bulging with all its sexy glory, I sighed and bit my lip holding back the thoughts of the dreams I had the night before. He was a walking sex on a stick...pure sex on a stick.

"Where do you want me?" He asked, turning to face me once more.

In between my damn legs....

"What?" I blinked back from the thoughts waving them away. Especially since he could somehow read what I was thinking.

"Oh....yes, there, on the table." I pointed to the soft table I gave most back tat's on.

"I have many designs, we can draw one first, if you like." I explained.

"Nope. I want this one." He pointed to a large crown.

I wondered why he wanted to do that one but I didn't ask. Here I was giving him a crown tattoo as he chose. My clients would beg me to hurry and get done because my details literally hurt. He was sitting still like it was a picnic in the park, he definitely wasn't human and this little lesson he was giving won me over.