Chapter 17

Izuku and Ochaco had decided to hang out. Ochaco was of course the one to ask, as she thought Izuku could use some fun times with friends.

Izuku had come up with the idea of having some tea and sweets in their garden, which Ochaco was greatly enjoying. The wonderful clear sky and warm sun giving them more than enough comfort.

"Sorry if the incomplete garden doesn't look too good right now. I wanted to leave it to the kids but right now only Eri, Kioku, and Kei enjoy gardening. And Yami recently tried to eat one of the plants. I think he got confused when we taught him food could grow out of the ground." Izuku explained with an embarrassed blush on his face.

"No, it's fine. I think it looks pretty just as it is." Ochaco reassured him with a bright smile, making his blush darken. "Also I noticed two more kids around. Did the O.P.C.C.C. give you two kids at once?"

"Well...no. They gave me Shiruku, which is the spider girl, but Yami...uh...kidnapped me." Izuku admitted

"What?! How do these things keep happening to you!? Are you sure you're not some kind of dangerous child magnet?" Ochaco asked, her serious expression betraying her silly question.

"I swear I'm not!" Izuku denied, his hands flying out in front of his face as he defended himself. "It's all just a coincidence!"

"Once a coincidence, twice is a weird coincidence, seven times means something weird is happening!" Ochaco half-jokes. "It's like fate or something."

"Yeah...fate." There was a noticeable bit of sadness in his voice when he said that, however, he quickly moved on. "So how was U.A?"

"It was...It was sure..." Ochaco hesitated. "Something."

Izuku gave both a surprised and befuddled look. That's, not what I was expecting. I thought she was going to say that it was wonderful or great or something.

Seeing his confusion, Ochaco decided to go into detail.

"So I walked into the classroom, homeroom teacher isn't even there yet, and the first thing I see is that I'm in the same class as that prick Bakugo!" Ochaco raged.

"Oh no." Izuku didn't see this going well. After Kioku told him everything she saw in All Might's memories, he learned about the investigation, the punishments given towards the school, and the students that had bullied him, as well as Bakugo in particular.

He wasn't a fan, but it's not like he could do anything about it. All he could do was hope that this punishment would make Bakugo reflect and become a better person.

"Please tell me you didn't get into a fight with him." Izuku half begged.

"That was the first thing I did," Ochaco said without a hint of shame.

Izuku let out a long-suffering sigh. "Whyyyyyy?"

"Because he's a bully! So I let him know what I thought of him right to his face." Ochaco revealed much to Izuku's horror. "I told him, I don't know what U.A. is thinking letting a bullying, discriminating piece of trash like you in, but if you try any of that ever again, I will make your life a living hell!"

Izuku groaned and drank some of his tea to calm himself. "I'm guessing he didn't respond kindly."

"Oh, he was pissed!" Ochaco confirmed with a strange glee and smug smirk. "I don't think I've heard anyone scream so many curses in my life! I think he was ready to fight me right there. But! Then the homeroom teacher arrived and reminded him what thin ice he's on. He looked like he was going to explode! And I don't mean his quirk! It was hilarious!"

"I don't think it's funny," Izuku said. "Kacchan is already being punished, you don't need to make it worse. He might get expelled if you keep antagonizing him."