Chapter 39

Hey guys!
Don't worry it's a real chapter, but there is an April Fools joke inside of it.

Anyway, onto the chapter.

The last Team. Team E, consists of Iida, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero. We're now in the fake city,

starting the last exercise.

None of them were in good spirits, however. Not even Mina.

Not because they would be facing another grossly overpowered child, but because of the conversation that had taken place not too long ago.

"So are we gonna...hit...the kids?" Sero asked.

"I mean...we might have to," Kaminari said sheepishly, seeming unsure of himself.

"Well, I don't want to!" Mina objected. "Overpowered or not, they're still kids! And all we have to do is show them some affection! We're no strangers to love so we should show them some too!"

"As much as I would like for that to be the case, I doubt Principal Nezu would allow for this to be so simple," Iida spoke up in a determined yet still somehow unsure voice. "You know the rules and so do I. The principal might have made this test knowing that and planned it out accordingly."

"So you think we might HAVE to hurt them?" Sero scratches his head. "That's messed up."

"MMmm! Don't think that I'll give up that easily! I'm never gonna give up! I'm gonna find that kid and hug the crap out of them!" Mina said with full determination.

And with that Mina ran off, to find the kid.

"Wait! You have to wait for us! You have no idea what's up ahead!" Iida ran after her, with the rest of the team following.

Back in the observation room.

The mood was still somewhat downtrodden, however, it seems most of the class had moved on, hoping that if they paid attention to the last exercise it would lift the mood up a bit.

I've never seen Mina so down before. Kirishima thought as he remembered how upset she looked. Mina always had this attitude about her. Always this optimistic person, that would do her best to make sure she was never gonna let you down. But now she seemed down. He wished he could do something about it. He never wanted to see his friend like this but honestly, he didn't know what to do here.

"It seems Ms. Asido is quite determined. How fortunate for her that this mission will not require them to attack the child." Nezu saw his students take a sigh of relief. "Because they can't."

"Wait what?" Toru asked. "What do you mean they CAN'T attack them?"

"Oh, I think I know who it is. It's Sansan isn't it?" Asui realized the child's identity, remembering them from the amusement park.

Izuku nodded, confirming her suspicions.

Ochaco shuddered. "Oh no."

"Oh no?" Momo repeated in confusion. "Is this child somehow more dangerous than the ones we've seen before?"

"Sansan is considered the strongest of all the kids currently under my care," Izuku revealed, causing everyone to suddenly get nervous as they wondered what on earth could be that strong. "Her quirk is called Acid Body. Her body is entirely made up of extremely corrosive acid, and she can manipulate it however she pleases."

"Basically she's completely immune to most attacks. Your quirk has to have some sort of special effect on her in order to take her down." Ochaco explained. "Like my gravity manipulation. But I don't think anyone on team E can do anything to her."