Chapter 77

Halloween Part 1

Izuku had gathered up all the kids in his office, all except for Mu, Kai, and Fukunoko, for an exciting announcement.

"Alright everyone, as you know Halloween is coming soon, and I have plans for us to fully enjoy the holiday," Izuku said as he saw the excitement in the children grow. "Firstly, since we'll be staying up late that night, the classes after Halloween will be suspended."

"YEAHHHHHH!" Fewer children cheered at that than you'd expect but very few of them looked disappointed.

"Secondly, we'll be going trick or treating, from 10 AM to 10 PM," Izuku announced.

"YEAHHHHHHHHH!" Now all the children looked excited to some extent, except Fu who couldn't care less.

"And when you all come back, there'll be a Halloween party with 1A, with several different events. Including pumpkin picking, jack-o-lantern making, a maze, and of course a costume contest." Izuku continued. "You don't have to participate, but if you do, you have to promise not to be upset if you lose. Understood?"

Izuku got nods all around, but some of the kids had a competitive look and their eyes, which made Izuku a bit nervous.

"You have the option to make your own costume, have someone else make it for you, or you can ask me to buy one for you," Izuku said, before looking at Shiruku. "Shiruku, if someone asks you to make their costume, please do it for them, I'll add it to your allowance."

Shiruku's eyes glowed, as she imagined all the Halloween units she could summon on her Gachas! "Yes, daddy! I'll do my best!"

"Alrighty then, any questions?" Izuku asked.

Kei raised her hand. "What about Kai, Fuku, and Mu? Are they gonna trick or treat with us?"

Izuku sighed. "Unfortunately no. Both Fuku and Mu decided not to because...well they don't want to. And Kai can't come because...well he's too big. So instead Kaminari and Mina are gonna watch Halloween films with him until the party. And they all will be attending the party. Yes, even Fuku. This will be the first time she's been in a crowd, so don't overwhelm her, and try to make her feel comfortable. Understood?"

Once again more nods, before Nara raised her hand. "Who is going to be chaperoning us while trick or treating."

Ken rolled his eyes. "We're not babies, we don't need chaperones."

"Yes, you do," Izuku responded, much to Ken's dismay. "You'll all be split up into groups, and watched by myself, Ochaco, Tsu, Iida, and Yaoyorozu."

"That makes sense," Nara said.

Shiruku was the next to raise her hand. "Who is going to be judging the contest?"

Izuku smiled. "That is a special surprise, that I won't spoil for you. Now, are there any more questions?"

No one raised their hand.

"Good. Halloween is in a week, so just take that time to get ready." Izuku told them. "Now, you're free to go."

Immediately the children ran to go think of costume ideas.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Absolutely not." Fu refused.

Fu didn't really know what he wanted to be for Halloween. He didn't really have any plans for any kind of costume in particular.

But when Kiba came into his room and made HER suggestion, Fu instantly knew what he DIDN'T want to go as.

"Please!" Kiba begged, giving him the puppy dog eyes he had long since become mostly immune to. "I have the perfect costume idea, and it will only be complete if you go in this specific costume! And Kyosei would make it even more perfect."