Requests, rules, etc

So, leave your requests here! I won't do all of them, I hope you understand.

Now! For the rules!

I will NOT do smut. The most you're going to get is a make out scene, even then it's gonna be more like how the fanfic What's The Worst That Can Happen? HomuSaya fanfic on AO3 wrote Homura and Sayaka making out. Also some very, VERY, vague hint that basically says "Yeah they did it"

I will not be writing sexual harassment either. I've got a pretty bad history with both and would rather not have a panic attack, thanks <3

One more thing, I won't be writing self harm or abuse. All four are triggering to me.

Now that that's out of the way!

I will write all ships, even rarepairs. Except Drake x Zach, that's nasty. And also Luca x Levi.

Edit: Alevi is fine now, I just kept forgetting to edit this and say it was dhdhhdhd. I'm still not comfy doing anything with Lyssy though.

Edit 2: I won't do Zalex either because of the recent drama that's going on.

Edit 3: I will not do anything involving the Z-Squad, this includes things with Zach and Jade/Gaby.

So now, suggest away! :)

Note: I'm more likely to do the suggestion if you have a ship and a plot in mind, it's not required but just a little thing to put in the back of your mind.