Announcement

Hello everyone! Marie here.

So. I regret to inform you all that I'm holding on to this fandom with a bare thread that's moments away from snapping.

I don't enjoy the videos anymore, I never feel excited by them, sure, some make me laugh, but it all feels hallow to me and I don't like it.

And I've had to come to the realization that it's probably not gonna get better.

Alevi has been pushed heavily in videos, same with Charlight, both ships I do not like, rare pairs aren't even mentioned anymore, and nothing feels truly authentic. It feels like it's missing something.

So slowly, I've been slipping out of the fandom. I knew I was, but I thought I would've been able to stay for another few months or so; and then The Walten Files happened and it took me by the ankle and dragged me out till I was barely holding on.

I love these characters, these little funny Roblox people so much. But now I don't feel as attached to them anymore. It's like losing contact with someone who was once your best friend. It feels empty, but you know it won't be the same if you try and reconnect with them, you want to feel those good times again, but they're long gone. That's how it feels to leave this fandom.

This fandom did a lot for me, it brought back the joy in writing again, it brought back my love for art, storytelling, creating. It helped me accept my sexuality back when I was in denial and introduced me to amazing people.

But I'm just not interested anymore.

So what I'm trying to say is, this book is being discontinued.

Thank you to everyone who stayed around and read my stories, thank you to all of you for supporting me, I would've never expected to get so many reads.

This doesn't mean I'm discontinuing Sincerely, A Lovestruck Fool, I promised I'd finish it and god damn it I'm gonna stick to that promise. I'm not gonna work on any other book that I plan on writing until it's done.

Speaking of which, if you're wondering where I plan on taking this account and where I plan on taking my writing; I'll be writing originals. Since my stories can easily be detached from InquisitorMaster if I just changed the names, I'll be using some of the plots I had in mind for fanfics I was gonna write but never did and use them for an original story. Hell, the story I'm most excited for is gonna be very similar to Sincerely, A Lovestruck Fool because I can, SALSF was honestly a little experiment to see if I liked writing in that style in the context of romance anyway.

I would appreciate it if you stuck around and read them when they come out, I would really appreciate that. But if you don't want to, that's fine too.

I'll maybe write a oneshot of Sophie and Jenny from The Walten Files being cute but that's probably it in terms of fanfiction LMAO.

So... yeah. I'm very sorry it had to come to this so soon. I hope you don't mind, and I hope you're here to stay to read the original stories I'm gonna write.

And again, I am going to finish SALSF. I promise.