Chapter 32

"I could had swear she just left in seconds."

- Y/N In confused state about Cinder disappearance.

Ironwood: "They we're here."

I was in the office, being used as evidence during the attack on the Beacon computer room. Ozpin was stressed out due to this putting his hand on to his head.

Ironwood: "Ozpin, they were here!" he smash his hand on the table.

Glynda: "We are very much aware of that. Thank you James."

Ironwood: "Fantastic. You're aware."

Y/N: "So why I'm I here again?" despite myself being used for evidence, I was calmly sitting down on a chair Ozpin provided to me.

Ironwood: "You're being use as evidence for here on out." he ask about me.

Ironwood: "Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?"

Y/N: "We're all aware on what the situation has goes, this isn't the first time I encounter someone who looks like her." I lean myself forward while my hands we're playing around.

Glynda: "And how would you know that? You're just an student." she kept her words to herself not to reveal my true identity. 

Y/N: "Raise awareness, that's all."

We then heard some loud beep coming from the elevator or from Ozpin's table. 

Ozpin: "Come in." he stood up looking forward.

We look back to see Ruby coming to Ozpin's office with her normal uniform again.

Ruby: "Sorry it took so long."

Y/N: "It's fine, you we're on the right moment."

Ruby: "Thanks. But. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here."

Y/N: "First time?" I gain flashbacks during the time the battle has started and the first thing I spawn was in the elevator.

Ruby: "Yes, it was my first time..." she looks around for a moment after she got done talking for a while.

Ruby: "It wasn't me."

Y/N: "We know. Now come on and join the group would you?"

Ruby walk towards to the group, she slowly approaches us.

Ozpin: "Thank you for coming, Ruby. How are you feeling?"

Ruby; "Okay, I guess... I'd feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3, hehe"

We all look at her for a few moments before breaking the slient.

Y/N: "Yeah, hope you got one score on your tail."

Ruby: "Okay so that's the tone we're going for... Got it." putting her hand on her back of the head.

Ironwood approaches Ruby: "Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night helping my men, is exactly what being a huntress is all about. Same goes to you. Y/N, you did you're best to defend yourself from the intruder."

Y/N: "If you guy's we're here early enough, I would be surprise." I cross armed.

Ironwood: "Ight. But Ruby and Y/N, Both of you recognized a threat, you guy's took action, and you did the very best you guy's could." he put's his hand on Ruby's shoulder and looks at me.