Chapter 27

"Give me a drink Bartender."

- Y/N at the DJ Club.

And just to let you know, we'll be more focus on our Y/N then the rest I think.

Passing by on some guards who we're looking at me. I sat down next to where Yang was, and from the looks of it. I could tell he was getting tired from all that talking he has.

I summoned myself a Sprite Cranberry that's fresh, I pop open the cap and raised it into my mouth drinking it slowly.

Y/N: "Anyway news Yang?"

Yang: *Chuckles* "Not quite yet."

Junior placed down an empty cup after drinking it, probably just some alcohol he just did right now. Still drinking my sprite however.

Junior: "I don't know." he said with his hand on the head

Yang: "How could you not know?" questioning him even more with her arm cross.

Junior: "I haven't talked to him!" asking back "I haven't even seen him since the night you first came in here!"

Y/N: "You crashed this place some time ago?" looking at Yang with my questionable tone.

Yang: "I did, and sure enough it was a lot fun when I go there sometimes."

Y/N Thoughts: "Never thought this girl can crash a single place all by herself. Probably can ruin a full time house party."

Junior: "He paid up front. I lent him my men, and none of them ever came back." he stood up confronting Yang

I then suddenly gained flashback during the robbery, with Ruby as well.

Y/N: "Let's just say... I don't know." Placing my hand on my head then back on the table.

Neptune came in placing his hand on the table with enough force to knock the glass down.

Neptune: "So where did they go?"

Junior looked at him, while I was holding my laugh.

Junior: "What kind of stupid question is that? They never came back."

I laughed quietly as I try to calm myself down from it.

Y/N: "Well, Heh, let's just say that they maybe in a hospital or so."

Junior: "Yeah yeah, laugh it off would ya? Plus who is those guys?"

Pointing at Me, Neptune.

Yang: "Don't worry about them. Worry about me if I don't find out what I want." she smack Juniors hand onto the table. Causing Neptune to stand straight up, for me I just never react to it.

Junior: 'I already told you everything! Torchwick hired my boys, and I guess he wasn't happy with them. Which is something I can relate to!" complaining and looking back at the boys he has.

I took a glance looking at the Club, some of them we're talking, some of them are preparing, weather or not. We've might be onto something worse.

Yang: "Come on, Neptune and Y/N." leaving the bartending area.

I got my body up and walk with her as Junior couldn't give out any more information to Yang because of it. Neptune followed as well.

Neptune: "We get everything we need?"

Y/N: "Not quite yet, we still got something to do."

Yang: "Well, we got everything we can... Hopefully the rest of the team is having better luck."