Chapter 14

While Y/N was sleeping, Team NPR we're still awake, but Jaune isn't seen in this time. We now see Pyrrha looking out of the window looking kinda saw ever since...

Nora: "How come Jaune gets home so late?"

Ren: "He's become rather scarce ever since he's been fraternizing with Cardin."

Nora: "That's weird. Doesn't he know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our Rest!" she jumps down into her bed laying down on the bed.

Pyrrha with a aggressively voice: "I'm sure our leader knows exactly what he's doing."

Nora: "Hmm... I guess so..."

We now see Jaune outside JNPR's Door listening to the conversation. He then closes the door slienty.

Ruby: "Hey Jaune." alerting Jaune

Jaune: "Guh!" being spooked by Ruby

Ruby: "Long time no see. Did you lock yourself out again?"

Jaune: "OH uh, nope! Heh, got it!" Revealing his scroll that can open JNPR's Dorm.

Ruby: "So, where have you been lately?"

Jaune: "I uh... I messed up. I did something I shouldn't have and now Cardin's got me on a leash and Pyrrha won't even talk to me..."

[A/N: "Ok" Invisibly near by Jaune, And disappeared. Ok time to fix the bloody damn wall I just broke. Btw they can't hear me.]

Jaune: "I'm starting to think coming to this school was a bad idea." his back slides on the door, falling down to the floor

Jaune: "I'm a failure."

Ruby: "Nope." in a quick response

Y/N however is dreaming that one anime he's been transported in his mind. Probably KNY/Demon slayer.

Jaune: "Nope?"

Ruby: "Nope. You're a leader now, Jaune. You're not allowed to be a failure."

Jaune: "But, what if I'm a failure at being a leader?"

Ruby: "Mmm... nope."

Jaune laughs a bit: "You know, you're not the easiest person to talk to about this kind of stuff."

Ruby: "Nope! Jaune, maybe you were a failure when you were a kid," Jaune sigh about this.

Ruby: "And you might've even been a failure the first day we met," Jaune sigh more.

Ruby: "But you can't be one now. You know why?"

Jaune: "Uhhh, because-"

Ruby: "Because it's not just about you anymore. You've got a team now, Jaune. We both do. And if we fail, then we'l just be bringing them down to us."

Ruby standing up

Ruby: "We have to put our teammates first, and ourselves second. Your team deserves a great leader, Jaune. And I think that can be you. Have a goodnight Jaune" Ruby going to her dorm. Jaune now standing up, but then receives a Scroll call. He then opens his scroll and taps on the voice mail.

Cardin: "Hey! It's your buddy Cardin. I know you're probably busy with that dust project I gave you, Buuuut I'm gonna need you to go out and get me a bag of rapier wasps."

This cost Jaune to be disgusted

Cardin: "And make sure they've got some really big stingers. It's important, so don't screw this up!" Ending the voice mail

Jaune close's his scroll and was forced to buy a Rapier wasps, a big one that he suggested. It's gonna be a another day for him. Jaune now walking away from the dorm.