Chapter 38

"I said "empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water into your cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle it becomes a bottle, you put water it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash."

"Be water my friend."

-Bruce Lee.

--

-Y/N Remembering his speech boosting him in battle.

--

I woke up in my Dorm, tired and weak a bit due to all of the incidents happening in one place. What causes me to wake up is the alarm clock my Scroll is making, which is why I put it on so I can participate on the Vital Festival.

Y/N: "Oh shit, yeah. I almost forgot the Festival..."

I got up from my bed throwing the blanket over the side so that I can access to some stuff for now, but my Dorm is still clean.

Y/N: "Clean as always."

So I just got up from my bed and started to head to the Bathroom again, but I brought my Phone in so that I can watch for anything's that has been a recent news lately. But I stop at the middle of my room, looking at my front door of the Dorm.

Y/N: "..."

I remember locking the door but I don't remember unlocking it.

Y/N: "Hol up."

Heading over to my very own Bartending place, I slowly looked over the counter to see Star in his Hu Tao outfit drinking my wine and juice, including my Sprite, Cola, Pepsi, and other stuff I have as well.

Y/N: "Remind me what are you doing?" I summoning my Zip - 22, one of the weakest pistol, but enough fire power to at least kill one person. As I aimed my weapon at Star. Also a red mark on my face as well indicating my anger while keeping my calm face.

Star got up from the counter with his Sprite in his mouth.

Star: "Woah woah! I'm just thirsty that's all, just needed a drink." he said panicking as he got up and turn around to face me.

Y/N: "Without my permission to be in my Dorm and to be drinking in my very own Bar?"

Star: "I mean, we're friend's right? We're suppose to share like buddies, hehehe. *Chews*"

Y/N: "Did you also ate my last bag of potato chips?" I said as my left eye twitch seeing that I kept it as my very own promise to it.

Star: "I-"

I grab his face like this, I can feel the chips turning into very small pieces of it.