Prologue

Battles of Team Ghost And Team Phantom.

In a game of Phantom force. Two teams call them self: Ghost and Phantom, battle in a nonstop match. They will continue to keep going forever, until they discovered a black and blue portal in the middle of the map. Team Ghost and Phantom we're forced to stop the battle to investigate the portal, that was until Y/N or P/N decided to take a step further into going inside.

Teammate 1: "Hey Y/N you know what you gonna do?"

Teammate 2: "Yeah what you gonna do now?

Y/N Look at teammate 1 and 2

Y/N: "I've decided something I must investigate further."

Teammate 1 and 2 looked at Y/N with their face saying: You serious are you?. They knew what Y/N is gonna do

Y/N looked at him with his face saying: Yes, I am doing it for the boys.

Y/N brought a crate into the middle of the map. He then gathered attention for everyone to see him standing on a crate, he then said this to everyone in the area.

Y/N: "ATTENTION EVERYONE, I KNOW WHY IM YELLING AND WHY IM I DOING THIS!"

He then took a deep breath and out to relax his heart

Y/N: "THIS IS ONE OF THE HARDEST DECISION I HAVE MADE, AS I Y/N, WILL GO INTO THE PORTAL AND INVESTIGATE FURTHER INTO THE PORTAL!"

Some gasp and question quickly filled in the area, as what they heard he was going into the portal. Firstly, question came in first very fast as they we're waiting Y/N to answer some question to the people.

Ghost member 7: "Are you really gonna go into the portal?!" he asked loudly enough to let the whole area hear him. 

Y/N: "YES, I AM!" (A/N: hehehehehehe jojo reference heheheh.) 

More question flooded more in the area. 

Teammate 6: "HOW ARE YOU GONNA GO BACK?!"

Ghost Member 9: "WHAT WILL HAPPENED WHEN YOU ENTER THE PORTAL!?!"

Ghost Member 4: "ARE THERE ALIENS IN THE PORTAL?!"

Teammate 8: "DO THEY HAVE HIGH TECH WEAPONS IN THERE? OH OH OH MAYBE IT LEADS TO THE UNFINISHED MAP!"

Y/N was annoyed because too many question flooded in the area, he then spoke up that the portal is unknown and he did answer some to the area this shock some people in the area too. 

Many people said: Good luck in there.

Some said: Hoorah!,

Some said: Wish you good luck.

Small tears came dripping in his eyes as it reminds him of something he had but quickly forgotten, he quickly then wiped his tears off his eyes then gathered all of his weapons, sidearms, melees, and everything into his void pocket. He walked out of the armory with his weapons and stuff then went back to the area.

(A/N: When I said all, I meant all of his weapons including sidearms, melees and everything thats available in his armory. don't forget this is phantom force.)

After heading to the area, an opening was open for him to go in. Some we're saluting for him as his final time in the Phantom Forces world, he then said this to everyone in the area that made everyone became honored for him.

Y/N Final word before going into the Portal: "This is for the boys!"

He then when inside the portal as the portal closed when Y/N when inside the portal. 

2 Mins Later after Y/N when inside the portal

Y/N Woke up in a forest, he then calmly pulled himself up to check around for his surrounding for any attackers. 

(A/N: did I also forgot to mention that he can summon his weapon? Even when his weapon and stuff is on his voided pocket he can still summon it just by using his mind to summon it. anyway back to story)

I then got out my XIX Desert Eagle and put it in my holster. I then summon my golden AK47 with some useful attachment to lower the recoil, it is bit shiny since it has a neon effect on the skin in it. I then put it on my waist and walk around in the forest, for couple mins of walking in the forest I finally found a city. My leg needs a break from all those running and shooting back in my world.

(A/N: forgot that Y/N is still wearing his battle suit in phantom forces)

I walk around in the city seeing as the moon has rise. When I saw the moon, it was shattered it gave me a bit shocked face seeing as the moon was shattered.

Y/N: "Damn when did the moon got shattered in the first place?"

I kept walking around for a couple mins until I found a store call: From Dust Till Dawn

Y/N: "A Quick visit can maybe be my break time while I'm on it."

As I when inside the store I found a old man behind the counter. When he saw me with my weapons and my battle suit he then quickly hid behind his counter, I knew he was scared because of how I looked.

Y/N sighed and walk into the counter

Y/N: "Hey Old man I'm not here to rob or anything else, i'm just visiting this store for a quick look. I know I look like a bad guy but I'm friendly."

The old man got up from his counter and calmed down a bit because of what I said: "I'm friendly." the old man looked at me for a couple second then notice my Golden Neon AK47. He was shocked a bit but kept his face normal, I then walk around and notice a girl in a red hood reading a magazine best not to disturb her reading. I picked up a magazine that contains info in this city so I read the book quietly.

[PROLOGUE COMPLETED]

[READ ANOTHER?]

{Yes.]

[READING CHAPTER: 1]

A/N: This is my first story so yeah if you experience any error in this story its because i'm a beginner level so yeah anyways your author is gonna play some games so cya. btw if you need questions just ask me