Chapter 16

"AI: Critical Damage, High risk of Death, Bleed effect, Broken Ribs"

- Y/N's AI During Forever Fall

We see team JNPR, and Team RWBY, Team CRDL and Glynda at Forever fall including Y/N as well.

Glynda: "Yes students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed Beautiful. But we are not here to sight see."

Y/N: "Oh c'mon man! I was just about to take pictures of it..."

Glynda: "You'll do that soon, Now Professor Peace has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so."

Y/N: "Done worst then that" he said quietly. However he looks back seeing Jaune holding something In front Cardin

Jaune is carrying four jars and a sliver briefcase for collecting samples. He accidently bumps into Cardin which Cardin gave back a grumpy face to him, Jaune whistles for a while.

Y/N's Thoughts: "Is he okay with that?" He thinks to himself

Y/N looks back at Glynda

Glynda: "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm. So be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun."

Y/N's Thoughts: "Sound's like what we use back in the day to gather syrup back with my friends. Plus I wonder what saps taste like"

Anyway I already brought one of the Sap jar i brought from Amazon, Probably around 3 or 4 since that'll be enough to carry on.

Then i heard words from Cardin talking to Jaune.

Cardin: "Come on, buddy. Let's go."

Jaune just gave a unexpress face that he has to work with team CRDL.

Y/N: "Damn i even feel bad about that guy Jaune." He talks about himself

Y/N's Thoughts: "More Importantly i just saw Pyrrha with a worry face of Jaune, Somethin ain't right over here." He said

Y/N's Thoughts: "Ugh, welp time to farm some saps."

He said in himself as he did a cartoon speedrun to the nearest forest and starts working on the tree.

Y/N: "Alright this should be easy." as he kneels down with the jar

He pulls out his Combat knife and stabs a tree in it, saps leaking around Y/N found a spot where there's a bunch of it. So he Summons his Jar and puts it at the leaking hole.

Although he wasn't satisfy on how slow the sap is dripping, he then cut a bigger hole with his Combat Knife. which starts dripping a lot.

Y/N: "There that should be better. 3 More to go then... This is gonna take a long time."

[TIMESKIP]

We now see team CRDL and Jaune watching Team RWBY and JNPR gathering some saps from the tree. Y/N was near by Ren since they were both sharing the same Tree.

Ren: "So what you're saying is that you actually filled up two jars full of saps in a Min?"

Y/N: "Yeah, you know the bigger the Tree, the bigger there's saps in it. Just happened to be Lucky I guess."