Chapter 6

"You've only dare your fearless soul to the pits of Salems Hand."

- Y/N

Narrater: "It's a beautiful day outside in Remnant, birds are chirping. sky is blue and clouds are normal. Wait, why do I hear a screaming?"

RUBY's POV

I was falling straight until I hit a bird

Ruby: "Birdy no!"

Feeling bad about the bird I changed my vision to the bird to the ground on focusing my landing strategy.

I was shooting my Cresent rose to slow down the fall. 5 or 4 Shot's could slow down my fall as I noticed a bit changed of the speed. 

I quickly then saw a tree and changed my Cresent Rose to Scythe Form to grab one of the tree. I've did a front flip on the tree and landed on the ground.

Ruby: "Phew, glad I made it!"

I then saw other students land down with there landing strategy except for Jaune, and Y/N. But what I saw what Y/N did well...

Y/N's POV

Y/N: "OH SHIT!!!" Saying loudly at a distance 

I was shooting my RPK74 and my AA12  at the ground emptying the whole mag to slow down my fall. I noticed a lot of trees close by and it was my chance! 

I quickly summoned my Reaper Scythe as it catches one of the tree. I was spinning around for a couple seconds. After that I was bit sick of doing that.

Y/N: "Ugh... I'm not doing that again..."

Y/N Then jumped down slowly by using the tree as a ladder down from the tree to the ground, he also unsummoned his Reaper Scythe.

Y/N Thoughts: "If I remember correctly, I saw a abandon temple nearby. I guess i'm close it it by now. But right now I gotta focus on my defense!"

He reloaded his RPK74 and his AA12. He also had his Five-Seven on his holster when his primary weapon is disarmed by someone.

Y/N Thoughts: "Now where to?"

Pyrrha's POV

After crashing into few trees I found a tree that I can land. Yeesh, few tree's almost knock my balance but what Y/N said while he talked to Jaune, Lady Luck is in my helping side. For now.

I landed on the tree and looked around for my surrounding's and saw Jaune falling without a landing strategy.

Pyrrha Thoughts: "Seem's I need to save him for now..."

I switched my rifle into a spear, I used my hand for pin pointing, on where should I throw with, my thumb up. 

I then threw the spear with a powerful force's enough to break 1 tree at least . After I threw my spear I waited for a few seconds, then I heard a hit.

Jaune far away: "Thank you!"

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!" 

Pyrrha Thoughts: "Well, time to get down. And retrieve my weapon back"

RUBY's POV

After landing I used my semblance to find Yang. Those word's still haunt me after what Ozpin said...

[FLASHBACKS]

Ozpin: "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next 4 years."