Chapter 1

I looked at the window while I was reading magazine for infos, around this city I spotted four thugs, and a guy that look like the clown from the movie I think, but with no makeup. Strangely enough all of them enter the store, for myself I kept my body and face hidden in the magazine shelf.

Clown suit man: "Do you have any idea how hard it Is to find a Dust shop this late?"

After when he finished his sentence a thug pulled up a weapon that looks like a pistol, seems like there getting rob, well break time is over. However I'll need a place to hide and ambush them.

Old Man: "P-Please! Just take my lien and leave!"

Clown Suit man: "Shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the dust."

Random Thug pulled out a box that contains a filter for dust, after they grab the filter 2 thugs approach some class filter that contains dust.

Y/N Thoughts: "The hell are they doing? Well its time for saving in a min"

Henchman: "Crystals. Burn. Uncut."

The old man pulled out a red crystal in the class container giving to the henchman.

Alright two thugs of them are done filling the container with dust I think. Alright guess I'll give them numbers so I can keep count of them, welp time to be a hero at least. I waited for the moment to come. 

I'll just say Thug Two, approaching a third dust filter, thug one notices a red girl in a hoodie and Y/N. Although the red hooded girl was wearing headphones because I can hear the music blasting in her ears. Wouldn't turn your volume all the way up to hurt your ears you know.

Thug 2 pulled out a machete thats red.

Thug 2: "Alright kids, put your hands up where I can see 'em." He then approach the red hooded and me too."

Thug 2: "Hey, I said hands in the air!" approaching the red hooded girl he pulled her hood off.

Thug 2: "You got a death wish or something!?" The hooded girl reveals her turn when she turned around to see what was going on.

Revealing her face and hair, she has silver eyes, black and red hair although black covers most of her hair while the red just be at the tip of hair like 4% of it. She looks cute but not into them.

Red girl: "Huh?"

Thug 2 uses his hand to alert her to remove the headphones in her head. The thug notices me and I just waved at him, but he ignore me to focus on the girl.

Red girl: "Yes?"

(A/N: ok i'm calling the thug henchman since thug just takes so much of this chapter so yeah)

Henchman: "I said, put your hands in the air, Now!"

Red Girl: "Are you... Robbing me?"

Henchman: "Yes!"

Red girl: "Oh."

Before she can kick the henchman I run towards the henchman an hit him with my: Morning Star. (A/N: Its a big mace) Launching him out of the window, 3 henchman and the clown Suit guy notice me and the red girl.

Y/N: "WELL AIN'T THE TIME I HAD A FIGHT IN A MIN!" Yelling so loud everyone in the room notices me.

I summon my Golden Neon AK47, I shot all my magazine killing 2 thugs leaving only the clown suit guy and henchman 3.

Henchman 3 then runs towards me with his red machete out, you know... The Gun is Mightier then the sword or machete. I then pulled out my XIX Desert eagle and shot him in the leg piercing his aura. Wanna know why I shot his leg? It's because when he was running with a machete in his hand, his leg was wide open so thats why. I put the XIX Desert eagle in my holster.