│File: Chapter 13│

"Did your hair just have a period or???"

It was Hoseok, a very red haired Hoseok at that. He pulled a face and finally closed the door. "Gee thanks." Sarcastic tone overlaying the words. "Not in a bad way don't worry you still look as Hoseok (hot) as ever." I chuckled while getting up and grabbing my back before walking past and patting his back. "And where are you going? Stay for a while lets practice together!" practice. I'm done practicing and living at this point. My whole "positivity and happiness" plan went down the drain along with my mental health. This is I can never enjoy the good times as much because sooner or later I'll return to stage one.

It's like the five stages of grief on repeat.

"Pleassee" Clearly seeing my doubt and the fact I can't resist somebody cute like that, I let out a sigh of defeat. He had won once again. I'll get him back. "ok fine." I said before going to start stretching after I had sat on the floor for so long. "how was the interview?"

"Alright I guess, just a few questions to answer nothing much. Just wait until you join for the interviews haha its gonna be so hectic." the thought must've amused him as he smiled. "What do you mean?" I questioned while looking at him. "Well, you know. They're going to try and know everything about you, the type of guys you're into, who you hate etc etc."

"and what if I don't like men." I deadpanned

"what-"

"what what?"

"sorry that was so out of the blue I think I had a heart attack" he said dramatically acting as if he was about to faint. I just turned away casually to continue stretching, he now stood there blinking. "it's not that I don't like men, its just- well you know- women."

"Now it's a must to see who has the gayer energy between you two." Between us two? "two who?"
"you and yoongi-hyung." What- I mean who else did I expect him to say, its like Yoongi is in the closet but the closet is made out of glass. "that's...kind of a problem." Hoseok walked over and plugged his phone in scrolling for a good song. "Why?" he questioned. How many braincells does this man-

"he wants to throw me off a cliff, along with Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon possibly honestly not sure." I flopped to the ground. Every time I think about how they want me gone my body feels heavy like when you're sick. "Yeah but..they never really like big changes, they just need to get to know you I'm sure they'll like you after a while." Hoseok beamed a smile, a comforting and nice smile. "Yeah..totally." I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. I think he also it won't be that easy for them to like me. Yet he's still trying. Bro stan Hoseok wtf.

We only got a few minutes of practicing before a group of people knocked and came in to start getting ready for practice, Hoseok thought of this idea where we should come here and start making a dance to do on a Vlive- honestly was screaming inside but agreed while I swear I formed sweat from the panic of even just hearing that. Talking to myself is fine, and I guess its like that. But it isn't- because there's like thousands of people watching you and listening and wanting to interact and get your attention. I'd feel too guilty for missing 90% of the comments.

As we were heading out Hoseok had forgotten something, His phone I think, and went back to get it, he told me to just go ahead and head home, but I still decided to wait. I never knew how comfy the sofas in the lobby were until now. Good choice, well done. I'm glad I had decided (was convinced) to stay in the practice room with him to be fair.

it was nice getting to finally talk properly, and I felt comfortable chatting with the others not being around. I want to talk to the others and get along with all of them but everybody has a rough start so its okay.

About 20 minutes later Hoseok came back holding his phone, apparently one of the people from earlier saw his phone and went to a staff member to give it back to him, so while the staff member went looking for Hoseok, Hoseok was trying to find the staff member. Luckily they both had concluded "Maybe, just maybe they went back to the dance room." To which the story came to an end, and he now successfully has his phone back in his possession.

While I was waiting I thought back to what Hoseok had said earlier. Like he said, as soon as I start my being a part of the group I will literally be like the peak of busy. I always like to think what it will be like, the questions, how'll I'll act and all that stuff. I think even as a kid you make up fake scenarios that your famous and answering all these things you've seen asked in videos you watched over the past.

"Ready to go?" Nodding we both headed out of the company building to start our walk home. "What do you think Jin-hyung is cooking tonight? I'm sure it going to be delicious as always!" ah yes, food. "Hm, I'm not sure but it'll taste great." I said with a small smile. "Yeah me too." He smiled back. The walk fell silent but not because we felt awkward. But more because we were both enjoying the silence. I think as much as Hoseok tries to be happy and loud everybody still needs time for silence.

of course, I love either personality. But I must say I do prefer calm over over-excited and loud.

the silence was soon interrupted though as..

"OMG LOOK A DOGfFJDIJIDKHFID" Hoseok said running towards the four-legged fluffy animal in awe like a two year old. "can I take a picture of him!" he said while giving the dog a fuss to which the old lady smiled and gave him a nod.

After what felt like an hour photoshoot and a few minutes talking to the lady while Hoseok played with the dog, we thanked her and headed our way as it was getting dark quite quick. "look at this picture and this and this and- oh this one is my favourite and this and th-" I lost interest after the first 4 pictures as they all looked the same, but I do agree the dog was cute. I also have a weird suspicion that Hoseok has a folder full of dogs he sees. I would say Taehyung seems like the type to as well but I think he would feel as though he's betraying his dear Yeontan.

The walk went quiet again as we finally reached home, laughing about some stories from our childhood when we walked through the door.

--------------------------------------------
Cloud- if you let me move in with you so I don't have to go to school I'll be your personal dilf.
cries in 6 science lessons weekly

word count: 1223

NOT PROOF-READ

Lisacoco27 THANKSHNSFH