│File: Chapter 3│

----- [Seokjin's Pov] -----

My eyes stared at the empty seat amongst the busy table.
The Maknae line were talking about something, hopefully nothing troubling. But then again  they are always worst together. And Namjoon talked with Hoseok and Yoongi about something with producing. But my mind just thought about how we're not close to Yuki so it's hard to tell where she would be but due to how late it is my motherly senses tell me to do something.

Yes, I said motherly senses. Blame ARMY and everybody else.

Standing up I announced I would return in a second and stepped out of the room, heading into the kitchen.
I had asked Hitman Bang for her phone number, and I would add her into our group chats but with how people acted about Yuki I don't think she's comfortable.

She seemed like a nice girl we just have to get to know her, some of them just aren't giving her a chance. Taehyung and hoseok seem to also want to put effort in but the rest just want her gone.

Starting the call, it rung for a few seconds before I heard some background noise coming from the other end. Where evere Yuki was sounded very loud, busy and maybe dangerous.

"

Hello? Oh Yuki you picked up! I wa-- I mean we were wondering where you were. So I called to check on you."
I didn't want her to feel as if the others didn't care about her, like I said, I'm sure if they got to know her.

A pause, followed by an disapointed and unsure voice answered. "Uhm, yeah, uh- You guys don't need to worry about me I'll be home quite late tonight." Now I'm Definitely worried.

"You don't sound so sure, are you ok? Also your new member clip and photos look very nice." It was very true, she looked elegant, and she should know that her effort was worth it.

"Yeah yeah I'm a-ok , uh thanks ok gotta go byebyebyeby-" The sound of the call ending lead to a sigh.
She mustve been in a rush..

"Who was that?" A chirpy low voice asked me from behind making my soul leave my body.

"Jesus fucking christ holy shit Taehyung you scared me."

"Sorryyy hyungg, but what took you so long? Was that call important? Who was it?"
Taehyung asked curiously.

"I..." Pausing for a moment I wondered if it was a good idea, but I wanted to get a brief idea on what they all think of Yuki.

"Welll...? Hyung, do you have  a secret lover??!" Taehyunt did a fake gasp, This boy.

"No Taehyung I-"

"awe damn, then who was it?" He asked once again, making me agitated.

"Well if you let me talk then maybe I'll tell you."

"Sorry.."

"It's fine. Anyway, I was on the phone with Yuki."

"Really why?"

"Well..she didnt come home for dinner and we don't exactly know where she spends her time. I wanted to find out if she was ok and when she'd be coming home."

"Oh? And...when is she coming home hyung?" He now slid into a stool at the breakfast bar and leaned his head on his hand.

"Well, she said she'd be home late. I'm not sure when though., and where ever she was didn't sound like the best place. There was a lot of shouting.." now it was my turn to slide into a chair, doing the same action as Taehyung did but I huffed.

I paused for a moment. "Taehyung?"

"Yes Hyung?" Tae asked playing with a wrapper.

"What do you think of Yuki?" I asked in a serious but nice tone, not wanting him to get nervous.

"Well uhm..what do you think of her hyung.?

"I think she's probably nice, I'd like to get to know her.."
Taehyung turned and faced me, I could see him in the corner if my eye

"I'd like that too. Maybe we can try become friends with her even if the others disagree." God, he's so kind.

"That's a very nice idea Taehyung, lets do it."

Taehyung immediaty did his cute boxy smile before running of while saying

"Ok hyung! I'm going to play minecraft with Jungkook now." Oh god..

----- [Author's Pov] -----

Yuki frowned as she stared at the empty Biscuit jar. Apparently nobody had refilled it and there wasn't any left in the cupboards.

When she thought of worst night, she thought that atleast the coffee for energy and the biscuits for snacks would make it somewhat less terrible. But that idea was scratched and tossed into fire.

"Why, why, why." She said as she fell into a spinning chair at the desk, hitting her head repeatedly between every word. She doesn't like this, being in an empty room, not know what to do, it led to bad things. As the for sharp object she is glad she left that hidden somewhere else.

It had only been about ten minutes since she came into the office room but it felt like a whole week has passed. It is a bit dramatic but let her be, the poor girl is trapped in an office because if she'll go outside every ARMY will lowkey kill her.

"Unofficially make sure they hate you? Check." She mumbled to herself.

This was indeed going to be a while.

----- [Yuki's Pov] -----

It has been about four hours now, my phones now living on nothing meaning its dead, and within the multiple times i've gone and checked they still haven't gone away.

I sat leaning against the wall, fully given up. My head hurt as a voice i hated so much decided now would be the time to speak up, the voice was always there though. But its harder to block out when I have nothing to focus on and once it's caught my attention all i can do is listen to it, even making comments like it to myself.

My hand had started to shake and My eyes stung with tears as my I sobbed.

It's all true.

It's true that my new band mates hate me, it's true I'm not worth it, it's all just...true.

I went to move my arm to wipe my tears away but caught it on the corner of the table, which might possibly leave a nasty bruise as it definitely hurt enough to.

I had picked at my fingers, scratched at my arms. Everything. It's good i like oversized clothes.

The clock on the wall displayed 5AM, did none of those people sleep just to be mad at me? I'm worried the company will get bad reviews because of me. I don't want to cause problems but it seems i do everything but that.

Her throat hurt as she talked to herself with a broken tone.

"Its ok, just a few more hours right...?"

•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•
A/N- Totally didn't leave is until last hour of the publish day.
Sorry this chapter is short/ for being late.

HELP I START SCHOOL AGAIN ON TUESDAY.

Word count: 1181

[Re-written Chapter Four: Next Sunday.]