Quarentine day 1

jo pov
When we arrive at jackson's he gives me a spot to keep all my clothes. Then i go into the living room to facetime Arizona and He goes upstairs to facetime April and let her know that Harriet has to quarantine and get tested. Arizona answers the call after about 3 rings and Callie is with her on the couch. I forget that there's a 3 hour time difference so it was 12 am for them. "HI! ARIZONA HEY CALLIE" I say quite loudly. "Wilson you're so loud be quiet" Callie says to me. "Crap sorry" I say. "I hope I didn't wake sofia". "How did it go with Jackson" Arizona asked. "Well.... funny you ask" I say and pause for a second and then start talking really quickly. "So i asked him for sex, and he said yes but we both promised no strings attached just casual sex. Then I got to his house really drunk and had the best sex of my life. Then this morning we wanted Chinese food so we lowkey went on a a date. So much for no strings attached am I right" I say to them and they just looked confused. "Jo slow down" Arizona says. But i ignore her and continue talking very quickly. "Well anyway we were too busy trying to teach me how to use chopsticks that we were late to work. Bailey caught us and found out we were sleeping together and so did Levi. Then at the end of the day I got paged to Bailey's office and yea basically Jackson and I have covid and I'm quarantining with him" I say and then finally take a breath. "Woah Wilson" Callie says to me. And Arizona couldn't even talk but her mouth was wide open, Callie decided to talk for her. "Well..... seems like there will be some strings attached-" Callie says to me and It makes Arizona laugh. "Jo- How did- what- I just- wow, that was a lot in 1 day" Arizona says to me. "Yep we went from 1 time only sex to living together for 2 weeks in less then 24 hours so I'm kinda freaking out. oh- i also forgot to mention I had a panic attack in his arms lol" I say sarcastically. "Oh and he has to try and explain to April why he and I are quarantined together" I say that quickly. "Well Jo, we know your freaking out because your probably gonna catch feelings for jackson, but we are doctors so we have to ask, how are you feeling" Arizona asks being really considerate. "I don't have any symptoms yet so that's good. I just really hope I don't get as bad as Mer." I say with a sigh. "I miss her so much, she probably would've helped me with this whole jackson thing and now I have nothing. She would've told me I was crazy and probably ignore me for a day or two" I say with a slight laugh, "But then she would come around and understand and be happy for me." "Wow thanks Jo" Arizona says sarcastically. "It's not like I did exactly that" she says with a slight laugh. "Well you didn't ignore me for a day or two so it was slightly different" I say back to her. I hear Jackson coming down the stairs. "Hey jackson" I say to him. And he comes over to the couch. "How did it go with April" I ask. "It went good, April understood but the only thing is If Harriet tests positive she might have to quarantine with us" He says and I freeze for a second. My thoughts start going on and on. I've met Har like twice, how am i supposed to help take care of her for 2 weeks? what if she doesn't like me? We were supposed to be no strings attached. "Hey pretty boy" Callie says to jackson. "Oh my God, Hi Callie, Hey Arizona! How are you guys! I haven't talked to you guys in so long" He says to them. "Oh we've been great" Arizona says. "Yes.... very verrrry great" Callie says very seductively. and then kisses Arizona. Which makes Arizona giggle. "Ew gross guys. Really? Now?" I say to them. "Ok sorry but we have to go" Callie says as she kisses Arizona and hangs up.
    I look at jackson. "I'm sorry" I say. "what for" he says. "For giving you covid" I say. "Jo it's not your fault" He says back to me. "Really then why does Levi have it too?" I say. "Jo, Levi couldn't gotten it from Nico and then Levi have it to you and you gave it to me. Or you could've gotten it from a patient. We both could've gotten it from patients" He says to me. He looks into my eyes. God his eyes are so pretty. "I promise you it's not your fault" He says to me and places his hand on my thigh to try and comfort me. Then I look at his lips and go in for a kiss. He kisses back and slowly moves his hand farther and farther up my leg. until he's right at the line of my skirt. We are still making out and he reaches his hand down my underwear. He starts to rub the outside and I'm so wet. I start to slip out little moans and pull off his shirt. "god your so wet" he says. "just for you" I say back. He then a lowly pulls off my skirt and panties. He begins kissing around my pussy to tease me. "Ah go-o-d that feels so-o good ahhh" I say as he thrusts 2 fingers in me. I instantly let out a big moan. He pushes them in and out multiple times faster and faster. He's tired of me having all the fun so he takes his pants off, and my shirt and he starts sucking on my boobs. He likes them a lot. He then inserts his penis into my vagina and we start going at it. Faster, faster and faster. "FUCK YES JACKSON" I scream. "MAKE ME CUM BABY" he says to me. We go faster and faster and Bam. "AHHHHH" I have an orgasm and it feels so good. We take a 5 minute break before going back at it. We have sex all night long and god it was so worth it.