April

the 1st day of the 2nd trimester
   Jo pov
"Yo what's up baby momma" Jackson says as he open the door to his apartment. "ew don't call me that ever again baby dada" I say. "Oh ok i get it now, i hated every second of calling me baby dada" He says and i playfully shove him so i can get inside. I see there's a cake on the kitchen island. "What's the cake for?" I ask. "Well..." He says. "so today is the 1st day of your 2nd trimester which means we can tell people!!!" He says to me and seems so excited. He comes over to me and I just give him a peck on the lips. "Thanks for the cake, my pregnant belly will love eating that and throwing it up in the morning" I joke. "Mer, Levi, Bailey, Link, Carina, Arizona, Callie and Amelia all already know" I say. "That's like more than half of our friends" I continue. "Well....I still...We still have to tell April that Harriet going to have a sibling" He says nervously. "Oh crap" I say. "Does April even know we're together" I ask. "Nope" he says quickly and makes an adorable nervous smile. "Welp" I say awkwardly. "Maybe we should tell her before the hospital" I suggest. "yea that's smart her says" we both are really nervous because you never know with April. She could be extremely happy, or extremely mad, there's no in between however we try and make jokes about it. "Should we tell her like today?" I ask. "Yea i think we have to" He says. "Ok i have a shift at 7 and it's already 4:30 so maybe we tell her like now" I say. "My shift starts at 7 too" He says to me. "Wow look at us go, both at 7 how cute." I say. "ew" he says back and I laugh. "ok should we like, g-" "Yea we should definitely go" I say cutting him off and we hope in his car.

Jackson pov
   We arrive in April's driveway and we both look at each other full of nerves. "Ok so this could go 1 of 2 ways. Either she gets so mad at us, or she's really happy for us." I say to her. "Yea i'm hoping for the second option" She says and I laugh. We walk up to her door with our masks and I ring the door bell. April answers it. "Jackson hi" she says and hugs me looking slightly confused since My day with Har isn't until tomorrow. "Wilson? what are you doing here" She notices Jo and looks confused. "April....Me and Jo have to tell you something...important" I say. "Come on in!" She says all cheery. "Here I'll grab you two a chair and I'll place it at least 10 feet away from us that way we're all good" she says. "Thank you" Jo says. "Ok so what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" April asks all cheery will she takes a sip of her coffee. "Well first off I wanted to let your know that me ans Jo are in a relationship. And we have been for quite sometime, and I think she should start getting to know Harriet better" I say. "Wow I'm so happy for both of you!" she says and I hear Jo sigh of relief. "Also I know Jo is great with kids and the few times she's been with Har, Har came out talking on and on about how fun she was, so I'm completely comfortable with Jo being around her more often." April says and I feel like a small weight was lifted off my shoulder. But now the big news I had to say. "Well if that's all it was I don't know why you guys were so worried" She says. "Well there's one more thing." Jo says and I see her start to pinch her arms. She does that whenever she's anxious. It gives her bruises all over them. I try and help her and it usually worked but she looked so nervous to say that she was pregnant. I reach over and place my arm on top of hers which calms her down and she gives a small smile at me. "April I'm....I'm pregnant and jackson's the father" She blurts out quickly. "surprise"  Jo then says when she realises the room was really quiet and April hasn't spoken. "Oh no and if you hate me now I totally understand. We just thought it was important for you to know since Harriet would have a sibling. And I don't want you to feel like I'm taking your place since Harriet will probably be with me on Jackson's days when I'm on maternity leave and I just wanted to let you know that I'm not. I'll do whatever makes you most comfortable and I'm sorry you have to be in this position" Jo rambles and it's kinda funny so I snicker for a second and Jo notices me and laughs out loud. April looks so confused as to why me and Jo are laughing and to be honest me and Jo don't even know. "okk......"April says slowly. "I'm happy for you two" she says with hesitation. "it's just, this is a lot of information." she says. "We completely understand, and we just thought we should let you know now before someone else tells you" Jo blurts out. She's so funny when she's nervous. She would never talk like that if she was calm. "How far along are you" she asked Jo. "Today's the first day of my 2nd trimester" Jo says with a smile. "Well congratulations" April says and seems more ok with it. "Me and Jo have to get going because we have a shift at the hospital, but thank you so much April for understanding and being considerate" I say to her. Me and Jo get up and start walking out the door. "Bye guys!" she shouts as we're down the driveway. "Congratulations and TELL EVERYONE FROM THE HOSPITAL I SAY HI" she shouts and me and Jo wave goodbye as we walk away.
   As me and Jo are in the car Jo says "Well that went way better than I anticipated" ans I laugh and give her a kiss. "i'm gonna be honest i though she was gonna kill us at first" I say and then laugh. We then drive off to the hospital to tell everyone for our shift.