Chapter 8

Dan's POV

8:20pm

The taxi broke down on the way to the party so we got there a bit later but when we did finally arrive everyone was already shouting and dancing. It was a pretty lively party, not really my type of thing. I stood in the corner drinking some lemonade out of a paper cup while I watched Phil dance. Phil's actually quite a good dancer once you get used to the occasional clumsy slip and strange moves.

Phil beckons me to come and join him, I shake my head an laugh. There was no way whatsoever that I was going to go dance. Phil pouts walking over to me.

"Come on Dan, its really fun!" He shouts spinning over to me. I grin kind of embarrassed by Phil's dancing.

"No way!" I give him a playful shove, but he grabs my hands and pulls me into the middle of the dancing and yelling bodies. I start to feel panicky and claustrophobic but I turn to see Phil looking at me still do a ridciulously weird dance. His blue eyes stare into mine, a smug grin fixed on his face. I relax a little and join in, knowing I've lost. Phil is looking at me like I'm the only thing in the room. My heart does this fluttery thing.

Phil's POV

He smiles catching me looking at him. I mean who can blame me? Have you seen Dan? We dance, our eyes still fixed on each other. I couldn't be any happier, its nice to see Dan back to himself, not caring. Dan spins around I start to laugh.

Two hands suddenly wrap round my waist from behind me., holding my stomach just above my hips. I break away hastily from the unexpected embrace and spin around to see who grabbed me.

Jack's POV

Zoe said they weren't together! Why was she holding his hand? Why did she go and dance with him instead of stay with me?! I punch the wall angrily. Now my chance is gone, I can't just ask her back in here, it would look clingy.

I sigh before walking back in the room crammed with YouTubers, loud music and alcohol. I flash a quick smile at a couple of friends I pass. I walk past Zoe and Alfie dancing, my muscles tense, trying to avoid staring right at them. But my head turn, Alfie is so close to Zoe they are almost touching, Alfie sees me and moves closer. I turn my head away and storm upstairs, my fistst balled in anger. I wanted to go back down and push Alfie away and take Zoe's hand.

I slump down on my bedroom floor. My head in my hands. Zoe isn't just some girl, she's the girl. She's got it all, she's cute, funny, famous and not to mention hot.

I pull the necklace out of my pocket. This wasn't over yet. I stand up, take in a deep breath and walk down the stairs. A plan formulating in my mind.

Hey!

I'm sorry its been so long! You've probably all forgotten the storyline by now but thank you for reading it so far and sticking with me. More chapters will be up this week, I promise. Again thank you all for reading!

-Me x