Welcome!

Hello my beautiful Snowbarry fam!
I am so so excited to start this new journey with you. I know many of you have already read my other SB fanfics and I really appreciate your endless support(comment here if you're one of my OG Snowbarry babies—hi!🥺—)
I wanted to do some housekeeping stuff before we dive into this wild ride together. So here it goes.

Updating Schedule:
I will NOT be updating regularly. I have a part-time job and I am a full-time college student. So my availability may vary drastically from day to day. I will try to update as often as possible. But please try to be understanding of my circumstances.

One-Shots:
Most of my one-shots will have at least two parts(that's what I'm anticipating based on my writing techniques and style).

Ideas Suggestion:
Ideas or themes for my one-shots are always welcomed. I'll try to please everyone and incorporate your ideas into either complete one-shot stories or add your ideas to an already developing one. You can reach me with ideas in the 'conversations' portion in my bio @breebaq or you could send me a direct message with your idea or you can always comment on my chapters.
If you desire, I would really appreciate it if you could follow my bio.
I will soon start reorganizing my readings lists into different categories so you guys can have easier access to them if you like to read any of the books I've read and really enjoyed!

*Thank you for embarking on this beautiful journey with me SB fam. I am looking forward to laughing, crying and screaming with you!
With love always,
Bree ♥️♥️♥️