Break-Up's & Weddings Part 3

*I wanted to thank you all for 2k reads on this fan fiction. It means the world to me. I love all your kind-hearted comments. Thank you thank you thank you! ♥️🥺*
Caitlin pov
I gripped Barry's arm tightly as we made our way down the stairway, greeting and waving to a couple of acquittances as we went. I could see Cisco and Kamilla talking to Cecile and Joe, and baby Jenna was in Joe's arms with the cutest dress on.

"Look at Jen!" I squealed happily tugging on Barry's arm and he chuckled agreeing with me.

"We picked up her dress a couple days ago and it was perfect. Everything that Iris envisioned." I explained as Cisco waved at us from far away in acknowledgement and we waved back with a soft smile.

"Iris sent me a picture of it the other day and I have to admit it is pretty darn adorable" Barry replied in agreement and I nodded my head.

*(Baby Jenna's wedding dress, she's the ring carrier)*

"Guys we have to go take our positions now. It's about to start" Cisco interrupted placing his hands on our shoulders to guide us through the crowd and we followed his instruction.

The wedding ceremony sailed smoothly with no disruptions. Iris looked absolutely beautiful and Eddie was the happiest groom. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and it was the most adorable thing ever. I cried a little when they exchanged vows and Barry couldn't miss his opportunity to mock me while I was doing so.

 I cried a little when they exchanged vows and Barry couldn't miss his opportunity to mock me while I was doing so

*(Iris's wedding dress)*

"Are you done bawling your eyes out Miss Snow?" Barry joked playfully and I glared at him in return.

"It's Doctor Snow" I corrected him and he gave a goofy smirk in return.

"Apologies Doctor Snow" He grinned eyeing me warmly and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"We are all meeting at the reception correct?" Iris gathered as she stared at her family and we all nodded in response and she exhaled in relief.

"All right my love, just relax, enjoy your day!" Eddie encouraged rubbing Iris's shoulders in comfort.