Break-Up's & Weddings Part 2

Caitlin pov
" Barry I swear if ditch me, I will channel Frost to freeze your ass" I threaten fiercely while applying my mascara carefully as I glanced down my phone.

"I'm not ditching you Cait. I just-I'm  feeling nervous about meeting her again you know?" He said as I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"If she doesn't care, then why should you?" I stressed sighing tirelessly.

"I know I know" He whispered in sadness.

"Just think about the fact that it's your sister's wedding and not you 'meeting with your ex'" I encouraged as I grabbed my phone to go into my walk-in closet to grab my bridesmaid dress.

"You are right. It's Iris's wedding and that's what matters" he said confidently with a surge of happiness.

"There you go and even better I hear the food bar is amazingly good" I joked lightly but excitedly nonetheless.

"It's Iris, of course her food bar is going to be the best thing there" Barry laughed making me chuckle in return.

"Barry please try not to be late and help keep Cisco on track with the timing. I don't want him arriving at the ceremony in the middle of their 'I do's'. So check in on him and make sure he's awake. I call him half an hour ago and all I got from him were grunts and mumbles" I said anxiously as I searched my heels in franticness.

"Cait breathe, you sound more like the bride than a bridesmaid. I already got an earful from bridezilla, I don't need a sidekick too" Barry laughed and I laughed bitterly at his lame joke.

"ha-ha very funny Barry Allen" I said sarcastically as I carefully laid the dress in my king size bed.

"Oh come on Cait lighten up its a wedding" Barry chuckled and I smiled softly.

"Just swing by Cisco's place and make sure he isn't still dreaming about Star Wars"  I chuckled and he laughed lightly.

" You know that's impossible. He is always daydreaming about it" He joked and I rolled my eyes humorously.

" Okay I gotta go now, I need to get ready and you should too" I reminded him and he whined like a baby.

"Please...I can go to Paris, have a nice coffee, come back get changed and still be at your door step before you even put your dress on" He taunted cockily.

"But instead you procrastinate to the very last minute and even your speed can't save you" I challenged with a sly smirk.

"Ouch. You wound me Snow" Barry chuckled and I smile.

"We are taking my car so please be here early" I called out and he said 'yes, yes, yes' before I bide goodbye and ended the call.

After an hour or so of getting ready, I was able to successfully say I was satisfied with how everything turned out.