• Jealous~ Bakugou x Reader Pt.2 💕

'It's been four hours. Why the fuck is he still not answering'

You went back to his apartment after the fight but he wasn't there, he hadn't turned up at yours either.

Every time you called, the line rang out and got sent to voicemail

'I get that his ego's bruised and all but why the hell is he ignoring me?!'

You weren't sure whether or not it was the stress of everything that happened today causing you to seek nostalgia, but somehow in your wandering around you ended up back at the community park you used to go to when you were younger.

As you sat there on the swing, head resting against the metal chain, you began to recall memories from this place, back when you were still in school.

Coming here with your friends was always fun

"Hey (Y/N)? You playing or what?"

And then once you left middle school, you'd come here a lot with him.

"Tsk. What are we, five? Why are we in this shitty park again"

Eventually it became your spot

"You're such a dumbass"

"I'm not fucking calling you teddybear in public, the fuck is wrong with you you moron"

"..I love you.."

Although this park was filled with great memories, the last time you were here was a little over a year and a half ago

"(Y/N) baby I promise you I- I can explain?! It wasn't-..."

"You're..leaving me..?"

Before you knew it, you'd fallen down a rabbit hole of memories and into an even worse mood

Drawing another deep breath, you picked up your phone and dialled Kai's number once more.

[The number you have called has not been recognised.]

You felt your pupils shrink as your heart sank to your stomach.

'He..blocked me..?'

A couple of tears trickled down your cheeks and you dropped your phone to the ground.

"Keep doing that and you'll break it idiot"

Your body stiffened as that voice, his voice filled your ears.

"W-what do you want" you sniffled, trying your absolute best to hide your tears from him.

"Nothing. I come here to think. Never expected to see you here"

You didn't look at him, facing the completely opposite direction.

"Well don't let me stop you" you sighed, picking up your phone and standing to leave the park.

As you stood, you felt a firm but gentle grip on your hand. Was he always standing in front of you?

"Why're you crying?"

"None of your fucking business" you spoke coldly, shifting your gaze to the side.

"Look. If it's about what I said earlier...I'm sorry"

"Thanks" you replied flatly "now can you please let me go"

"Not until you tell me the real reason why you're crying"

"..and why the fuck would I do that?"

"Because regardless of what's happened, you were my best friend and I don't wanna see you upset."