CHAPTER 22

Nathan's pov

I made my way to my car that was parked near the bridge.I dialed Ashley's number and she picked up on the second ring.

"hey nath sup?"

"heyoo ashie,just callin to ask when u wanna meet up?"

"hmmm how about you drive to my place now and we have some coffee?"

"yeah sure girlie be there in a bit,love uuuuuuuuu"(i sing sang)

"okay babeeeeeey love you tooo"

I started the engine and drove to her appartment.I rung the bell and was greeted by a guy in his underwear.."this should be good"i murmured..

the guy spoke up:"hey you must be nathan,my name is Luke..Luke Brooks"

I was taken back..she was dating a janoskian?

"oh hey Luke..B-b-brooks"

smooth nathan really,you stuttered,what a great first impression..

I stepped in and was immediatly greeted by a crushing hug from Ashley.

"AAARGH I MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH NATHANIEL..THIS IS SURREAL,MY BABEEEH"she said and Luke just laughed.

"ASHEEEEEY I MISSED YAH TOO,ITS BEEN SO LOOONG,MY LOOOOOOVEEEE"I shouted back.

she was smilling ear to ear,I think she was really happy.

Luke excused himself to get some coffee for us all and we were left alone.

"now spill it bijach,i need every detail about this stunning lad of yours"

*she blushed*

"I think I really care and love this one Nath..I met him the other day..I know he is a Janoskian and his bro had a history with my sis and all but hes a great guy Nathan,he is treating me like a princess and i love him I just havent said it back ho him yet.."

I was surprised by this,she got it bad this time..

"Listen Ash you seem really inlove and all,HE SAID HE LOVES YOU?!WHY DIDNT YOU SAY IT BACK? gosh Ash take a risk baby"

she smiled at me and said:"tell you what Nath Ill say it back the day you and Jay get together"she teased.

"oh darling so your gonna say it today?how thoughtfull..bc me and Jay are dating"

her mouth dropped and she got up and gave me a crushing hug again

"ASDFGGHHG NATHAAAAAAAAAN THIS IS SO CUTE AGSKDLSGALAKAGAJLABS OMG"

As Luke stepped into the appartment again she went up to him and said:I l-l-love you Luke B-brooks."

he smilled at her and said:"good love bc i was thinkin you could be my wife..."

A/n Sooooooo Ashley is happy and thats all it matters right? oh no Jaythan comes nexttttt

Kik me:Catty4life