CHAPTER 16

We made love that day and it was just as amazing as the very first time.

Ashley's p.o.v

I start shifting in bed,i turn to the other side and feel a body next to me.

what the hell?

I open my eyes and realize that Im in Jay's appartment,sleeping next to Jay..naked?

And suddenly it all comes back to me..we had sex..I had sex with Jay even though I promised myself I wouldnt..

This was it,this was the end..I have to end this "relationship" somehow.I mean I do love him like crazy but something about him isnt right.

He turns around to face me and smiles. "good morning beautiful"he says.

"uhmm I-i good morning"

"I should get going,Im sorry if this will hurt but last night was a mistake,we said we  will start as friends.This wont happen again."

"Look Ash,last night was amazing for me,I realized how much I missed you,look we will be friends,i agree"he said.

I looked at him and smiled.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.I look at it and I have a new text.It was from Max.

from:Maxxie♡♥

Heeyo princess xx,How are you? I havent seen you since our last date,I would like to catch up,I miss those lips of yours.

Love,max♥

I smile to myself,how can one text from him make my day better?I decide to text back.

To:Maxxie♡♥

Haai gorgeus xx,I am well thank you,aww I still remember the gorgeus date you planned,it was amazing and you were amazing! ;) i would love to see you,call me

xoxo Ash;)

I got distracted with Max's texts that I forgot where I was.

I was standing in my underwear,smiling into the screen of my phone infront of my ex boyfriend who I slept with last night."Your doing great Ashley" I mumbled.

I look up to see an irritated looking Jay staring at me.

"Who you texting?"he asked.

"Nobody"I say and smile to myself.

"Who got you in such a good mood ehh?"he asked again

"ffs are you my mom?I can text who I want k?Jay we arent together anymore,and if you must know Im texting one of your friends"I explained.

"Im sure its Max"he said through his teeth.

"Ohh yes Jay,me and Max are planing a secret wedding"I say sarcasticly.

A/N Do you guys want to see some of Mashley? btw thats Max and Ashley..:*

so i love you my peanuts♥