CHAPTER 15

I open the door and Im stunned.

She was looking so beautiful,fireworks shot through my body even though I havent even touched her.

"You look b-b-beautiful babe" I manage to choak out.

She looks over her dress and then to the floor,I notice a slight blush.

"Thank you,bab..I mean Jay"

Wait what was that?did she almost called me baby?.

"We need to clear stuff up and everything will be clear today,whether we try again or never see eachother again" she said.

We walked over to the couch and sit down.We awkwardly look at eachother for like 5 minutes and then I decide to speak up.

"Listen Ashley,I was a great big mess when we broke up,I didnt care about anything and didnt want to live on,I can tell you here and now that I didnt forget you and that I still love you..I would really like if we could start again..fresh.."

She didnt say a word,she just gave me a half smile.

"And now listen to me,I was a mess too but I tried to live on and went on a few dates with Max,we had fun together but it wasnt the same,I missed you,missed your curly hair and goofy smile,I love you Jay but if we want to start again,we can start like friends and get to know eachother all over..is that okay?" she finished.

I was shocked,she went out with Max..what is happening here.?

I tried my luck and leaned in for a kiss.She didnt move away,right the opposite;she kissed me with passion.The kiss turned out to be a makeout session..

I lifted her up and put her on me,she was sitting in my lap,I grabbed her ass and she moaned in the kiss.

I stood up from the couch and went to my bedroom.

We made love that day,and it was just as amazing as the very first time.

Start as friends my ass.

A/N I will try and put Jaythan back in.

-ily my bacon ponnies♥♥♥-