CHAPTER 3

I loged into facebook and instantly started chating with Tina..we were goofing around and making fun of ppl when I suddenlly remembered..

-part of the chat-

Ash:HAHA Lol thats so funny gurl,im gonna pop xD so hey i just remembered can you give me Nath&Jay's FB now?:p

Tina:Ikr xo ohh yeah Ill send you the link c:

Ash:oh thanks i ow you mayor cx just wish me luck with jay^^

Tina:you will succed babe,dont worry!he will like you,your likeable:*

Ash:thanks baby gurl,I added them I hope theylle accept *crosses fingers*

Tina:they will you see c: well i gotta go,see yah babes good night:3

Ash:night T ^-^

As I said goodnight to Tina I loged out of facebook and looked at the clock.It was 1:21am.I thought to myself:holly shit time flies fast..

I changed into my py's and put my headphones in.The first song came up and it was TW cover of Iris by the googoo dolls.I smiled to myself and turned in bed.I slowly drifted to sleep.

The first thing I did next morning was checking my phone.I had a text from Teia:

from:#Nathan no.2

Hey babes xx I hope I didnt wake you up..anyway log into facebook as soon as you can cos I wanna talk to you,no special reason Im just boreeeeed xc

talk to yah soon xD

Love,T:3

As i read the text,I quickly grabed my laptop and loged into facebook..I had a message from Tina and 2 new nottifications..woow..I quickly checked them and when I saw it my heart almost stopped:JAY AND NATHAN ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST.

I was so freacking happy,I started jumping around my room and singing "Walks like Rihanna".

I quickly calmed down and decided Im gonna write something to Nathan first.

Ash:Haaai xD sorry to bother you but do you have time to chat?c:

He wasnt on at the moment so I loged out and went for a shower..

I spended the day watching tv and playing with my dog..I do this almost everyday..just chill at home..(Im abit of a loner)

So I went to poure myself some juice when I heard "Show me love" on mtv.I instantly remembered about the message to Nathan..

I quickly ran to my room and loged into facebook,I had a new message and IT WAS FROM HIM OML.

Nathan:ohh hai theere sweetie,your not a bother and I have time (:

Ash:Oml hai,how r yah? and did Tina told you about me? :)

-He replyed in seconds-

Nathan:im great,yes she did,I want to get to know you,you seem nice love ;)

-HE JUST SAID I SEEM NICE AND HE CALLED ME LOVE-

Ash:oh yeah lets get to know eachother ;)

And with that me and Nathan started chatting and getting to know eachother better..like after two months we were great friends and told eachother everything..

One day when we were talking he said "yenno ash-ash xD you and the bird would match perfectly,you are both geeky,adore adventure time and cant get enough of skittles"

And then I said"cmon now sloth I bet he wont even reply to me"

Nathan:you never know ash,you never know.."

I think I heard that from Tina some time..I decided to try my luck and typed a message to the Bird..

A/N i think this is abit longer but ill try amd make the even longer

-stay strong ppl- ♥