CHAPTER 20

Max's pov

"You look absolutelly stuning"I said.

She blushed and choked out a small 'thank you'.

I took her hand and led her to my car that was parked outside.I had some big hopes for today,I want to make us officiall.

We drove towards a bridge when I felt a strange feeling that something bad will happen.

Ashley remained silent,it wasnt an awkward silence,it was good.

I squezzed her thigh and when she looked at me I smiled,she blushed.

"Babe you need to stop blushing,we havent done anything yet;)" I said winking at her.

"Maxie babe I cant help myself,I guess you have that affect on me"she said.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat down.It's now or never Max!

Ashley's pov

I felt so amazingly beautiful and happy.I don't know what I did to diserve a guy so good as Max.

We drove to this posh restaurant and sat down.I felt so embarassed because I wore my ripped jeans,Max seemed to notice.

"You look beautiful babe,stop worrying"he said.

I have to admit that made me feel better but I couldnt help it my mind somehow drove back to Jay.I wonder how he is I asked myself.

Nathan's pov

I walked out of Starbucks with a goofy smile plastered on my face,I felt like a teenage girl who's inlove or something.. Wait a second?! I was inlove with Jay..

I made my way to my appartment,I couldn't wait untill tommorow, I hope me and Jay can make 'us' official or something like that.

I decided to take a shower and just relax for the end of the day.As soon as I stepped out of the shower I turned on the tv and watched some Star Wars.

'I got this habbit from Ashley' I

mummbled to myself.

I started dozzing off when my phone buzzed.I had a text from Ashley.

From:Ashiee boo

Haai Nath

I don't want to bother but I was just wondering how Jay was doing? I haven't heard from him and I'm a bit worried..

Love,your Ashley✌

The text shocked me,It seems like they haven't been talking at all or they just fought..

I decided to reply back.

To:Ashiee boo

Haaaaai bbe:D

Well what's wrong? Aren't you guys talking?

And he is alright,all pitchy,no need to worry:)

Love you,Nath

After that I just dozzed off.

A/N hellooo potatoessssssss

I'm trying really hard with this fanfic so yeah I hope you guys like it..

KIK me: Catty4life