CHAPTER 23

"good love because I was thinking you could be my wife"Luke said

I was gobsmacked.Ashley? getting married?

I heard her chuckle and turned around to see them laughing.wait what?

"oh my god nath you should of seen youre face haha you honestly thought we were gonna get married? well we werent..atleast not now" she said.

I let out a sigh of relief. "well thank god because Im not ready to give my babeeeh away yet."

Luke chuckled and kissed her.

They are soo cute.

My phone buzzed and Ive got a message from Jay

from:boyfriend✨

olllaa love,i was thinking we go to dinner tommorow? i need to ask you something..

i love you,Jay

I smiled and typed a reply

to:boyfriend✨

oh hey there cheeky monkey :p welp yeah sure im down for it :)

love you too,Nath

Jay's pov

I just got out of the shower and decided to text Nathan.

to:my boi

ollaa love,i was thinking we go to dinner tommorow?i need to ask you something..

i love you,Jay

I had big plans for tommorow,I know me and Nathan got together just recently but I want to marry him.I went ring shopping today and got the perfect ring to propose to him tommorow,i just need to find a way to make it romantic.

I was awoken from my thought when he replied.

from:my boi

oh hey there cheeky monkey :p welp yeah sure im down for it :)

love you too,Nath

I cant wait to make him my husband.

A/n the next chapter is probs the last idk  so if ya dont want to read that i suggest you skip it.

WHO HEARD KISS ME QUICK? I DIED AND CRIED BECAUSE OF HOW PERF HE SOUNDS✨✨